Chapter 4

Eva's P.O.V

"I really want us to get along you know." Anna said while staring at her shoes as we walked down the empty hallway. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"You're the one whose annoying me all day." I argued which caused her to chuckle. "I'm sorry i like to bully my friends. Don't be offended by it." Anna laughed as she smiled at me. The silence then took over.

"Ayo i know you like Mason." Anna said with a small voice, looking at me. My heart pounded like a deer caught on headlights.

"Uh yeah it's kinda obvious." I replied. She nodded her head slowly. "Yeah it is." She replied. When we arrived at the gate the food also arrived at the same time. Thank God i got to dodged the topic whew.

"Thank you stay safe bro." Anna smiled at the guy fist bumping his fist making the delivery guy laugh. I chuckled at the wholesome interaction.

"Ayo do you like what i bought for you though, i had to ask Katie what you usually order" Anna said while scratching her head in anticipation. I smiled at her actions cause it just looks too cute, she is usually has a very strong personality but she just looks soft right now.

"No it's good, it's actually my favorite order Katie knows me so much of course she would ace it." I smiled at Anna as i tightly hold my mcdo. "I'm glad to hear it my lady. You should forgive me already this is my apology treat." Anna goofily smiled then bumped my shoulder.

"Okay fine, let's try not to fight okay?" I chuckled while putting out my pinky finger. She looked at me with an amused expression all over her face.

"Ohhh that's kinda childish Eva i like it." Anna teased while she wrapped her pinky around mine.

"Wtf are we doing right now." I chuckled as i see what we are doing. We laughed about the childish interaction that we had as we walked into the table.

"What the ridiculous type of hell is this? Why the fuck are y'all not fighting." Katie asked as we sat down the table. I chuckled at Katie's question.

"Oh that's because she bought me food so she'll get a pass for now." I teased smiling at Anna. "Ayo." She rolled her eyes as she chuckled. I laughed at her reaction.

"Anna why didn't i get a free food from you?" Katie asked her while raising her eyebrows, her face filled with fake jealousy as she squinted her eyes at Anna. Anna slapped her palm on to her mouth while looking at me her eyes screams for help. I also noticed Mason's eyes looking at the food with jealousy in his eyes. Is he jealous at Anna? Why though?"

"Calm down it's a apology treat." I said saving Anna from Katie. For the past week Katie has been doing that kind of thing as a joke. She would say that she is Anna's girlfriend. We all know that it's a joke though don't worry. She had done that type of thing to me whenever Karina would get me something or cuddle with me without her joining. So everything is strictly for fun.

"Oh that's fair." Katie then returned to normal causing all of us to laugh at her reaction. Anna then looked at Conner and I since Conner was sitted next to me. Her stare lingered at Conner, her face was sorrowful. Does she like Conner? I asked myself as i stare at my food. As usual the lunch consists of loud laughters caused by Katie's jokes. Conner proceeded to flirt with me doing anything to try and move my heart.

"Eva could you come to me in the bathroom." Rachel asked me as she stood up. "Sure bookie." I replied as i stood up. We then proceeded to walk into the bathroom. Rachel fixed her makeup focusing through the mirror. I just leaned my shoulder at the wall as i watched her do her thing. "Are you gonna talk to me about something?" I asked her gently.

"Yeah, I think Conner like you." She looked at me. I scoffed at her "Ayo it's so obvious he likes me why are you asking that?" I looked at her ridiculously. She heaved a sigh and smirked at me.

"What the hell are you planning. I know you're bullshits in life Eva. I know you like to play with boys." She faced the mirror and continue to retouched her eyebrows. I hummed thinking for an answer.

"I actually think i could give him a fifty percent chance. You know a chance that i would be serious to him." I chuckled at Rachel's face through the mirror. "Are you fucking serious." She looked at me, shock all over her face. I chuckled at her reaction and nodded.

"You two would actually look good. Why don't you ask help from Anna." She suggested wiggling her eyebrows. I looked at her ridiculously. "What? That's absurb" I said while my expression says it all.

She tried to convince me but i said no all the time. We finally walked back to our table as soon as she was done fixing her makeup, i sat back next to Conner and Rachel sat back to her sit smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"What did you two talk about." Anna asked as she pushed her glasses up her nose. "Nothing important." I answered and Anna just nodded at me. We eventually got to go to our classes after the bell rang all throughout the hallway.

Karina and Katie proceeded to rush into the classroom since they didn't made their assignments and the professor could budge in the room anytime. Conner also proceeded to go to his classroom first since he was kinda tired. Anna decided to accompany me to get my notebook in my locker since no one was available at the moment.

"Bye bae. Bye-bye babe." Anna said with a lowkey raspy tired voice as we walked the separate ways. "Okay bye." I acted as if i was annoyed at her company. "Bye bae." She replied again as she lazily stand on one foot and fix her glasses as she waved at my direction. "Okay you can go now." I replied with an annoyed voice, i laughed internally. "Okay. See you soon." She chuckled as she drag herself to her room. I chuckled and shook my head at her ridiculousness as i entered my classroom.