Chapter 22

Eva's P.O.V

A loud groan and moan steered me on my loving sleep making me sit up slowly to see if everything is good and well. Anna was in the side of her bed massaging her head in pain.

Of course hangovers, should i make breakfast for all of them? I think i should.

"Goodmorning drunktard." I said teasingly. She looked at me with a suprise face.

"Did i wake you? I'm sorry my head feels like shit." She said apologetically. I chuckled lowly as i shake my head in reassurance.

"Wait here I'm gonna get you some tylenol and water." Standing up and stretching my body.

"Wait here okay." I shook her hair as i laughed. Anna uncomfortably nodded as she leaned on the head rest.

I slowly closed the door as i went to find some tylenol in their medicine cabinet. Fuck this house is a freakin mess.

"Freakin yes." I exclaimed as i finally found the tylenol. I went to the kitchen and got Anna her frozen cold water.

"I told you to wait there Anna you are so stubborn." I scolded as i see Anna slowly coming down the staircase. She looked around the house with a terrified expression on her face.

"Fuck this house is a mess." Anna muttered under her breath. I rolled my eyes, she completely ignored my words nice.

She took a sit in one of the island stools in the kitchen, i sigh as i gave her the tylenol and her glass of water.

"Thank you." She said, taking the tylenol and the water. I stared at her for a bit, looking at her chiselled jaw, up to her ridiculous blue eyes that turns green in some days. Up to her cute but defined nose.

"Anyways i should really wake up those three." I said as i try to divert my attention somewhere else. I hear her mutter a small okay as i walk to the stairs.

"What the hell happened here." Two people stood on the front door frozen in shock as they look around the house. Their probably in their 40s until it hit my mind. Shit is this Anna's parents?! I awkwardly look around the house as they stared at me.

"Goodmorning Mr and Ms Shumate." I smiled awkwardly as i timidly waved my hand. They heaved a sigh as they palmed their forehead.

God the timing couldn't be more immaculate.

•~•~•~•~•
Filler Chapter-

Ayo hi guys yall are insane for almost 9k reads. Your encouraging words really keeps me motivated to continue writing this story. Anyways have a great day/night.