Chapter 27

Anna's P.O.V

"Nice to see you too Eva." I said sarcastically as i bitterly smiled at what she said. We didn't talk for two weeks and that's what she says... great.

"Again.... what the hell are you doing here." She asked again rolling her eyes as she put her shoulder bag on the desk in annoyance. You don't know how much i missed those eye rolls.

I tightened my lips as i lean back the bed my arms supporting my weight. I took a deep breath as my heart starts to pound loudly again. Bro why the hell you beating so fast, are you on adrenaline or something? Chill down Anna, breath.

"I was about to thank you for something, but you're acting really rude right now." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice. She rolled her eyes and frowned at my direction.

"Ayo you can't expect me to not sound annoyed, when my bestfriend who haven't talked to me in like two weeks. Magically appear in my bedroom." Eva said with anger on her voice. I scoffed as i closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

"Shut the fuck up Eva." I calmly said but my aura says otherwise. I didn't came here to fight, ugh why is she so hard to talk too this is infuriating.

"I- wow.... you really don't get it do you." She scoffed.

"I was trying to be nice and i thought for a minute you wouldn't overreact like what you're doing right now." I explained. She rolled her eyes and heaved a sigh. "Fine why are you here." She calmly stated. I inhaled a breath.

"I was about to say thank you... for kicking out that asshole." I said timidly as i look at my feet while fiddling it. I'm not gonna look at her I'm too weak right now. She stared at me as she lean her body on the wall.

"Well.... that is kinda nice. Your welcome, you're still my homie." Eva said as she smiled her aura completely different from earlier.

That's right Anna y'all are just homies get that shit inside your head. I looked up and smiled at her. She looked at me her eyes was soft and gentle. She is literally ethereal. I sat in silence as i awkwardly watch myself fidget my foot. Eva also didn't speak up, and it looks like she has no plan of speaking either.

"Can we just hug it out....please." I said my raspy voice softly cracking as i look up to her. She looked at me in an instant. She gently pouted causing me to laugh in such serious moment.

"Come here." I muttered as i approach her with an open arms. She wrapped her arms around my waist as i embrace her patting the back of her head softly. As soon as i felt her touch, butterflies in my stomach started to appear. This feeling scares me but, if it's for Eva i don't even care about what will happen in the end in the road. I'm just gonna treasure every moment i have with her.

Her shoulders shook making me look at her in worry. "Are you crying." I asked as i backed up and cup her face. Her arms stayed on my waist as she hugged me again, hiding her tears from me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as i swing us back and forth. The right side of my hoodie has a patch of wetness into it. Ugh seeing ber cry saddens me. I caused this? I feel like shit right now. I'd do anything just see her happy smile again.

"You were such an asshole this past few weeks." She softly slap my back making me chuckle. I closed my eyes hugging her tighter.

"I missed you so much and i was worried that you won't reconcile with me." She wiped her tears as she took a small step back. I scoffed sarcastically. "You were being a bitch so~." I joked making her slap my arm. I muttered a "ow" as i chuckle. A text from my mom came, making me sad that i have to go.

"Anyways i really should go.... can i have my hoodie back please." I said as i stuck my hand out. She frowned as she grab my hoodie. "Hell no what are you talking about. Nope not possible." She said as she smiled and put it in her drawer.

"Geez fine, take care of it properly that's one of my fave." I said as i grab my keys in her nightstand. She walked me outside as i said my goodbyes to her parents. I hugged her one last time as i wave my hand while going to my car.

"Text me when you get home boon!" Eva yelled. I smiled at her and honked my car as a response. I finally drove of pave way and went home.

As soon as i got home i plopped into my bed as i stare at the ceiling. I smiled unconsciously as i close my eyes. I grabbed my phone and texted Eva that i already got home safe, incase she'd get worried.

I'm so happy right now you have no idea. This is kinda hard to admit to myself but i think i love her.....

•~•~•~•~•

AYO hi guys. Thank you for 20k reads that is so crazy for me. For this being my first story i feel so happy that a lot of people liked it. This is a celebratory chapter guys enjoy!!

Anyways even though i think i fixed it lmaoo just tell me if its in the wrong placement again :)