Chapter 12

Eva's P.O.V

My thoughts are all over my head as we walked down the field. I watched my feet as my foot go in front of the other.

All i could think off as of the moment is Anna and I..... naked... in the shower.... almost kissing... but what weirded me out the most is that i would've kissed her back if she kissed me. That's so fucking weird! I'm straight i know that and i accept that. Maybe what Anna said earlier was right, maybe it was just for fun. I should think logically.. Anna wouldn't do that cause she likes me it has to be for fun. I'm down to do that for some thrill, there really hasn't been any fun with Mason yet and it wouldn't cause any harm if i fool around.. right? I smirked as i finally sorted out my plan in my head. I took a glance on the field seeing soccer players play like their life depended on it. Which makes me remember about the so called bitch who fucking tackled Boon.

"Anna where's the girl who tackled you?" I asked seriously as my eyes scan through the sea of players in the field. I saw her giving me a me a cautious look making me laugh internally at her reaction.

"Number 13." She said as she pointed at the girl.

I hummed as i slowly nodded my head as a response. Poor girl has to suffer that's sad. Why is she so dumb anyways doesn't she see that Anna is already one of my closest friends? Everybody knows that if someone hurts one of my friends... i hurt them in return. That's basic karma people.

I already saw Katie giggling probably cause it's gonna be a first in a long time that anyone would be able to see what I'm like when I'm pissed. Well she's right someone gonna get my wrath sooner or later.

•~•~•~•~•
Filler Chapter

Have a great day/night guys!!