Chapter 21

"Hey yeah it's me. Ag?" Anna replied and her eyes grew wide as she saw Ag.

"Hey." Ag timidly said as she did a small hand wave.

"What the fuck are you doing here." Anna said seriously as she went closer to us. I was lowkey scared on how scary she looked right now, she looked emotionless i don't know what's on her mind.

"It's a party Anna obviously people would be here... including Ag." I replied since Ag was too scared to talk.

"I don't fucking care. What the hell is that Eva? are you smoking!" Anna said and came near me completely ignoring Ag. She harshly grabbed my hand and throw the cigarette into the ground, stepping on it after.

"Did you gave this to her?" Anna asked Ag as she grabbed Ag's shirt. Ag is a big person but she sure do seem inferior when Anna is angry.

"Chill out Anna." I frowned as i pry her hands off Ag. She scoffed as she harshly let go off Ag's shirt. She walked away and went inside the house. As the silence surrounded the place Ag decided to speak up.

"Well..... that was interesting." She said while looking at me with her hands crossed. "What?" I looked at her confusedly cause she seems to be hinting something.

"Nothing the way she acted was weird." She shook her head and chuckle a bit. I looked at her trying to see what she meant. "What do you mean were bestfriends of course she would act like that." I giggled.

"Most of the time she would just let her friends do what they want to fucking do she wouldn't do that to her friends. Hell she didn't even warn me about smoking." She chuckled as she inhaled deeply.

I just frowned denying whatever she is thinking about. No it's not like that. It should never be like that.

"Eva are you here?!" Rachel voice rang. I looked at Ag and she looked at me with the same look. We went into the front yard and found Rachel by the door leaning against the wall. Oh my god this kid is so drunk.

"Why? What happened?" I asked as Ag try to assist her.

"Ann-..... Anna puched someone inside." She said with a drowsy voice, her eyes can't even open itself. God she sure is drunk but still managed to warn me. Good job Rachel. I heaved a sigh as i looked at Ag.

"Could you put her to bed, i guess you know this house already put her in the guest room." I asked Ag. She nodded and carried Rachel into her back. I mumbled a thank you and went inside the house to find Anna.

"Move the fuck away!" I yelled as i bump myself into the crowd. As soon as i got to the front a guy was bellow Anna with his nose bleeding and a black eye.

My breath hitched as i try to pull Anna away, once Anna saw that i was the one trying to pull her she slowly stood up and stumble a little bit. Once she was up she didn't waste the chance to kick the guy in the stomach one last time.

"Stop it." I slapped Anna's arm as i hear the guy groan in pain. I put her arm around my shoulder as i try to assist her to walk properly.

"If anyone is telling about this! I'm telling y'all will regret it! So keep all of your mouth's shut." I yelled into the crowd as they went silent. I struggle to assist Anna while she keeps stumbling on her feet.

After a long 10 minute trip we finally arrived at her room. I let her plopped into her big bed as i took her shoes off.

"Why the fuck did you beat that guy up?" I harshly said as i struggled to take her other shoe.

She moaned and said "He said that he could fuck you. That you will beg for it." She said as her hands progressively tightened on the pillow.

"So you beat him up for that? You know i wouldn't." I said as i place her shoes on her shoe rack. I went closer to her and tug the hem of her weatshirt.

"What?" She asked with attitude seeping out of her mouth. "Give me attitude again and imma slap you. Take of your sweatshirt." I said sassily as i tug on her hem again.

"Geez chill bae sorry." She said as she put her hands up for me to pull her sweatshirt off. I slowly took her sweatshirt off leaving her in her sports bra. Even though she is being a bitch right i can't get over how fit this women is.

"Okay now that's done I'm gonna go sleep I'm gonna borrow one of your hoodie bye." I said as i grab the hoodie in her desk. I hear her moan making me look at her.

"Just sleep here i wouldn't do anything i promise." She said softly as she lean on her elbows to look at me. I heaved a sigh as ran my fingers through my hair.

"Fine but I'm gonna send everyone home and put Katie and Karina to sleep." I said making her smile.

"Okay." She said and cuddled into her teddy bear named Jerry.

I ended the party on 4 am a lot of people were passed out drunk but I still managed to get everyone to get their ass out of the house and find Katie and Karina. Let me tell you getting Karina and Katie into the guestroom upstairs is the most tiring thing i have done in my life they were literally passed out drunk.

After i put those two to bed i went into Anna's room and changed my alcohol smelling sweatshirt into her caramel scented hoodie that Anna owns.

I softly lay myself down the bed trying not to wake Anna up. I successfully managed to get into bed but it seems like she noticed my arrival. She turned to me and spoon me with her head nuzzled into my neck and arms around my waist. I gave a satisfactory sigh as i snuggled into her and close my eyes finally putting an end to this stressful evening.

•~•~•~•~•~•
Finally not cliffhanger :)

Gosh i love to update earlier than i want to be idk i don't like to keep you guys waiting too long. Enjoy this chapter guys. What do yall think will happen :)