Chapter 36

Anna's P.O.V

The rest of the afternoon really wasn't that eventful. I kept zoning out of class you know the same old.

Eva.. bro at this point she is so fucking confusing like..... huh? I don't get her at all. If she really like me then she would've dropped Conner out already, or maybe I'm just the second option. Maybe that's it, I'm the second option.

I'm just the side piece on her huge kingdom. I'm just a small little girl on that huge arcade of hers. Trapped into playing all this type of games, even though i know that every game i play in this fucking rigged arcade, leads me to losing. Again and again and again, but my dumb ass will really try again. I know at some point I'll ran out of coins, but atleast i tried .... that's what matters right?

The bell rang loudly piercing it's noise into my ears loudly. I closed my eyes as i try to focus myself, just stop thinking Anna.... empty your mind. I took a sharp intake of breath before opening my eyes, realizing that I'm the only one left in the classroom.

Damn did i really meditate that freaking long? That's cool. I laugh at myself in my thoughts before walking out of the classroom.

I walked down the hallway with my head up, looking like the confident bitch i am. A vibrate on my pocket caught my attention, making me grab it out of my pocket.

Ducky🦢

Sab: What time are you going to fetch me for Eva's party???

Fuck right that was tonight. I palmed myself as i try to walk faster outside.

Me: Right... prolly between 5 or 6. Just be ready before that.

Sab: okayyyy drive safe okay? Btw just go in my parents aren't here.

Me: okay yepp bye syl.

I put my phone in my pocket and coincidentally bump into the girls, luck is on my side.

"Ayoo Eva did you even buy the drinks and food already?" I asked in annoyance, my gosh you might be a smartass but gosh you are kinda irresponsible in this one. Eva pursed her lips before looking away, avoiding my gaze. Don't tell me you didn't.....

"Fucking hell... don't tell me you didn't." I said even more annoyed as i ran my fingers through my hair frustratingly.

"I'm gonna go get it now." Eva defended as she pouted. Ugh she knows what she is doing. I closed my eyes as my hand went into my temples.

"Fine, but be fast it's literally in like 3 hours." I sighed as i cup her head in defeat. I bid my goodbyes and tell the girls that I'll meet them there. Suprisingly Eva didn't ask where I'm going, well maybe she is not worried she is going with Conner anyways.

I immediately went into my car, heading off immediately. It's literally five o'clock i have to fetch Sab now. Her house is like fifteen minutes away so i guess ill be early. I bet that she'll be done getting ready by seven anyways.

I pulled up in her huge driveway, parking my car beside their jeep. I grabbed my wallet and phone out of the cup holder before heading out and walking into her house.

Damn is her house a fucking mansion or something. I walked in with no nerves or whatsoever. Watching how great the details are in the interior of their house. Gosh i have to get their architect if i could own a house already. I exclaimed in my thought before going inside Sab's room.

"Anna! Hold up!" Sab exclaimed before chuckling as she covers her boobs with her hands, wearing only her underwear.

"Oop- sorry!" I laughed as I widened my eyes and immediately looking away respectfully. Shit well i didn't expect that. I hear her giggle a bit more as she struggle to put on her jeans.