Chapter 31

Anna's P.O.V

I finally fetched Sab on a coffee shop near her school, she kissed me on the cheek as a greeting as she settled on my car. I literally froze for like a second, good thing i managed to hold myself back up.

I know that we've kissed before or whatever, but i was drunk that time. If I was sober i wouldn't have kissed her. I was letting my emotions back then control the things i did at that moment.

Do i like Sab? Sure as a friend. Do i think Sab has a chance? Hell yes. The chances are very slim but it is still a chance. Sab and I are literally the same person we get each other so much. I swear to god if i didn't got to meet Eva i would've been so infatuated by Sab.

If the roles were reversed, if i met Sab first then met Eva second. I absolutely still think that I'll still fall for Eva.

Even if Sab gets me as a person. Eva just makes me feel things i didn't know that was humanely possible. This butterflies in my stomach? I didn't know that, that stuff really existed. Eva taught me how to love.... she taught me how to love her.

We decided to go to Urth Cafe since Sab still hasn't tried any of their food before. I was ecstatic, their food is extremely exquisite. The beef quesadillas is like the best thing ever.

We sat down on the tables inside not wanting to get roasted out here in the sun. Sab was wearing a black tank top and paired it with some black pants. So surely she would be hot.

"How's your day.. You doing good?" I asked as we finally settled on the table. She smiled at me widely. "It's been pretty shitty. But don't worry it just got better." She gently smiled, her expression turned soft.

"That's good then." I smiled back, knowing what her sentence really meant. I really should tell Sab about my feelings for Eva. I don't like leading her on, if i tell her then she probably would atleast have a choice, to stop liking me. I don't like the fact that she is clueless, i care for her as a friend and i wouldn't do anything to hurt the people that are around me.

We decided to order their signature pizza and of course the beef quesadilla. We took some pictures including the food cause it just looks too good right now. It would be a crime if we didn't take a picture of it.

"Hey i have a question." Sab said while she take a big bite of her pizza. "What's up?" I answered as i wipe my mouth with a napkin.

"Aren't you and Conner like friends before?" She asked almost choking on her pizza. I laughed as i cover my mouth. Anyways that is a weird question to ask.

"But uh yeah... yeah we were. Wait how'd you know him?" I answered as my laughter died down. Conner and i haven't really been talking as much as before. I guess bro's before hoes don't exist for the both of us. He definitely knows that i got my eyes on Eva, but bruh who wouldn't?

"Cause of Eva duh? People talk you know. A lot of people are already envious. I mean i don't even like Eva and i got jealous. Just imagine kissing Eva Cudmore." She chuckled as she explained. I faked a smile as i scratch my forehead, a habit of mine when I'm uncomfortable.

"Yeah.... imagine." I said sarcasm dripping down my mouth. She looked at me suspiciously, her eyebrows meeting.

"Have you ever liked... Eva... at some point? She is just too pretty for you to not like her." She said as she smirked. I frowned as i try to hide my feelings. My heart pounded just by hearing her name. Gosh I'm such a simp.

"I mean yeah for like a day or two. Eva is a beautiful human being. God does have it's favorites." I said nonchalantly while raising my hand, trying to back up my point. Sab nodded her expression saying that she doesn't believe. I just rolled my eyes and laugh.

We stayed for another ten minutes, letting the food settle on our stomach cause hell we are too full right now. The ten minutes didn't came in handy though, we came to school about twenty minutes late to class. We literally ran to my car out of anxiety when we found out that it was already ten minutes past the class hour.

I finally dropped off Sab on her school gate, hugging her goodbye before i drove off.

I hope Eva didn't wait for me or I'll be dead meat.

•~•~•~•~•~•
AYO hi guys! Enjoy the chapter for the day. We are almost at 30k reads that is so crazy. Anyways have a great day/night guys!