Chapter 20

"You looked stress you want some?" I hear a voice say. I looked at the person shockingly as i stood up and side hug her.

"Ayo Ag you came? You didn't even came inside. I would've seen you if you went in." I explained as i smiled.

"Yeah i didn't went in cause.... uh.." She struggled to reply, scratching her head awkwardly as she try to think of something. I chuckled as i slap her back softly.

"Cause Anna's your ex." I said as i leaned back and chuckled. She looked at me her eyes filled with confusion. I laughed at her reaction.

"She told me." I said with a smirk, Ag then put on a "oh" expression. We both sat down on the bench.

"Yeah she's my ex." She admitted as she take a puff of her cigarette and look straight to the road. I looked at random things as i pursed my lips, silence taking over the environment

"How was you know... being in a relationship with her." I asked as i put my foot under my leg and sat sideways facing her. She looked at me as she scrunched her nose in an instant.

"Oh it was hard super hard. She cheated like what, two times and i thought that i could fix it but that girl is so complicated i can't read her even if i tried too." She sadly stated, my eyes widened as i looked at her in shock as i try to process what she said. Damn Anna wasn't kidding when she said she has commitment issues.

"She's a devil in disguised i swear. She seems so dreamy and ethereal but once you get to know her, her dark side slowly shows but you can't just seem to let go of her even though you know you have too. She has this control over me that i didn't know was possible to have." She continued as i sat in silence. Now that i think of it Anna is a very complicated person indeed. She has a lot of sides that i was shocked to see. She could act like a normal bestfriend, but a second later she does things that is so unpredictable.

"All throughout our relationship she never touched me sexually. I mean yeah we kissed and that type of shit, but we never really had sex. I also noticed that she doesn't get attached easily. She was quite a player in her previous school to say the least, if you think i am exaggerating i am not. Her friend Mason knows all about that too." She chuckled as she throw the butt of her cigarette into the ground. My eyes grew wide as my heart picked up. Anna a play girl? Yeah i could see that happening but Anna to me is like a angel she was always soft to me. Maybe that's why Mason gets jealous all the time he knows Anna's antics before. I mean a person who turns down Anna is stupid.

I grabbed the package of her cigarette and pull out one. I put it on my mouth as Ag light it up with her lighter. I puffed out the smoke as i inhale it feeling how heavy it feel on my chest. I slowly exhaled as i watch how it floated infront of me.

"Damn i didn't know you smoke." She stated as she chuckled. I wink and laughed. "I do occasionally." I said while inhaling another puff. "Tell me more about Anna." I said as i curiously waited.

"Well she rarely appreciates gifts and she rarely treated me food. When we were in a relationship it seemed like she wasn't as into it as i am. I was the only one making the efforts. I admit i was a simp but man she surely controlled how i would feel. I don't know it was rollercoaster of emotion." She said her eyes seems like she was in a trance as she reminisces the memories they had together.

"I'm not gonna lie that highkey is fucked up." I laughed causing Ag to chuckle.

"Yeah i know it really was." She replied while chuckling. We talked a lot about Anna's habits the way she bites the string of her hoodies, her pet peeves. We were having fun talking with each other until someone harshly got out of the house.

"Fuck!" A voice yelled loudly as she slammed her hand on the wall creating a loud noise. Wait that voice sounds familiar. Ag and i stood up and went to check on the corner.

"Anna?" I asked as i struggle to decipher who it really was. I heard a her whispered a "fuck" as she fix her hair stood up straight.

"Hey yeah it's me..... Ag?" Anna replied and her eyes grew wide as she saw Ag.

"Hey." Ag timidly said. Uhhh this is awkward....

•~•~•~•~•
And i oop- 

Anyways hope u guys enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day guys.