Chapter 5

Class went by fast, nothing special actually happened. Karina and Katie managed to pull off the assignments and got a perfect grade. I remembered how all three of us was silently laughing at the back of the class on how Katie almost snitched themselves. All of us got together outside and i noticed that Conner wasn't there to be seen.

"Ayo where's Conner." I asked Anna. "Oh uh her mom called him about something that's why he went home earlier." She replied. I hummed a okay, my face was somber.

My girls decided to go home earlier than expected since they were tired and wanted to rest a bit. I bid my hugs and goodbyes to the three of them as they left.

Anna and I awkwardly stood at the parking lot. I don't wanna go home yet but what the fuck is Anna also doing here for all i know she doesn't have any business to be staying here, i mean so am i but i doubt she would want to hang out with me.

I start to walk away from her, not saying anything i just started to walk away. Going to a direction that is headed into the diner my squad usually hang at. As i walked, i heard her footsteps following me. What the fuck is she doing. I walked faster grasping the strap of my bag trying to see if she really would follow me. And.... she did.

"What the fuck Anna!" I yelled as she tugged on my belt hoops causing me to almost trip backwards. "Ayo chill, where are you going?" Anna chuckled as she held my waist for assistance.

"You could've just asked me normally rather than tugging on my belt hoops." My voice progressively gets louder as i clench fist in annoyance.

"Ayo chill Eva don't pull out the knife. Didn't you say that we wouldn't fight no more." She said as she signaled her hands at me to calm down. I rolled my eyes at her as i frustratingly brushed my hair through my fingers

"Just stop being annoying please." I pouted as i heaved a sigh. I would really like to get along with this bitch, cause she is really fun and goofy but sometimes she is also too goofy. She smiled at me, biting her bottom lip.

"Bae could you stop being cute." She said as she put her hands on her pocket, head tilting sideways while looking at me. I looked at her blue ocean like eyes, her eyes was filled with admiration. I slowly slapped her face away at my direction.

"Stop that." I mumbled and fold my arms my face filled with annoyance. She chuckled and looked away.

"Anyways since our rude friends left us, do you wanna hangout?" She asked like a shy kid. Could she stop fidgeting it's so not like her. "Sure we could eat dinner at the Diner we usually hang out." I replied as she guide us to her car.

"Get in princess." She said as she opened my passenger door. "Where the fuck did this rover came from? You went with us to school." I asked confused on how the hell she has a car in school.

"I got my driver to drop it off." She cockily said. I rolled my eyes at her causing her to chuckle. She noticed a group of students looking at us since i usually only ride with Katie they were quite suprised to see me go in a unfamiliar car. Anna looked at the students as she leaned at the hood of her car.

"What? Y'all also want a ride home or what?" She yelled as she gestured her hands to them. I chuckled at her attitude and honk the car to get her attention. "Ayo I'm sorry don't got time for y'all the bitch is waiting."

She ran into her sit faking to wipe her fake sweat. "I'm sorry bae there were some errands." She rolled her eyes dramatically as she start the car.

I laughed at her ridiculousness. "Could you stop." I laughed as i slap her shoulder. She laughed at me then continue to wave at the students as we pass by them in the gate.

We laughed, just laughed all throughout the trip to the Diner. Singing some songs and dancing to some tiktok songs. We eventually arrived at the diner and since it was still quite early, we decided to only order some fries.