Chapter 6

Anna's P.O.V

I focused my stare at Eva observing her little movements from the fidgeting of her fingers to her munching her fries carefully, trying not to grease her lips so much. I try to know everything about her, to know her pet peeves, her strengths, especially her weaknesses. I smiled as i laughed internally on how she got mad at the fork for not picking up the fries. She is such a drama queen.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or eat this damn fries." Eva sassily stated at me. I laughed at her. "Ayo will there ever be a time wherein you wouldn't give me attitude." I reasoned as i grab a strand of fries from the plate. She heaved a sigh and leaned her arms on the table. She stared at me as she slowly munched her fries and mumble a small no and leaned back to her chair.

"Anyways let's talk about boys. Have you ever dated anyone?" Eva stated as she leaned forward her eyes filled with curiosity. I smiled bitterly. "Yeah i dated one guy........ my last ex was a girl though." I slowly spoke the last part as i smile at Eva. Her face was filled with confusion.

"Huh i thought you only liked guys." Her faced confused as hell. "Well princess you didn't asked me what my preferences are." I argued as i proudly put a fries on my mouth. She slowly chewed on her fries.

"So- so you're gay? Is that what your telling me." The way she said it was kinda like she was mad. My heartbeat picked up as i calculate the chances of her being homophobic. There is no fucking way she is. Why is she fine with Katie pretending to be gay with me. I ran my fingers to my hair as i anxiously sat properly "Yes i am Eva is there something wrong with that." My tone signaling her to lower her voice.

"No it's not, it's just that i just got shocked. I didn't mean too sound mad or anything. I'm sorry." Eva calmly stated her face filled with confusion. I heaved a sigh relieved that she isn't homophobic.

"So who did you date maybe i know her or something." Eva proceeded to change the topic as the atmosphere got darker. I also ignored the last topic just for the sake of us not being awkward.

"Her name is Anna Grace, Ag for short." I heaved a sigh still feeling guilty about all the shit that has happened to our relationship. She was too good for me, i can't keep up with the love she gave me. I was an asshole to be honest. She made a lot of sacrifices for us to be together and i just took it for granted. Commitment issues is such a bitch.

"What! Ag are you forreal now. I know her were literally friends. We kept seeing each other on parties." Eva excitedly said her knowledge to me. I faked my calm smile but deep inside I'm about to explode. Why the fuck is LA so fucking small. "You know her? Damn what a coincidence." I exclaimed as i faked a smile.

"Why did y'all break up anyway?" Eva stated as she try to grab a fries but ended up pouting when her fingers met nothing. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Uh I kinda have commitment issues. I just can't stay to one person, that's just how I'm built. It's either i cheat or i get bored and leave." I stated guilt filled my face as i chew on my hoddie strings.

"Geez mood. I'm kind of the same." Eva exclaimed as she motion for the waitress. I looked at her shocked at the revelation. "Oh please don't look like you're shocked." She chuckled. "I'm not i just didn't expected that you have it in you." I smirked at her causing her smile at me back. She rolled her eyes as the waitress arrived at the side of the table.

"What's up guys, what do y'all want to order?" The waitress stared at me as she slowly said guys. I put a "oop" expression and look at Eva cause i clearly got flustered as the waitress gazed at me. The waitress seems like she was at the same age as us that's why i was not that weirded out if she took a liking to me. I mean bro look at me.

"I'd like to have this cheese and bacon burger love." I confidently flirted as i put on a smug smile straight to the waitress. I stole a glance at Eva catching her roll her eyes causing me to giggle a bit. "That's a good order." The waitress winked at me causing to bewilder Eva.

"Anyways I'd like to have the chicken parmesan with some mojos on the side." Eva said it with attitude, clearly annoyed at how the waitress and i acted in front of her. The waitress then got away making sure to have a glance at me before she entered the kitchen. I laughed at myself for being this petty. I raised my eyebrows as i try to hide my smile while unfolding the napkin in front of me.

"Are you freaking serious right now Anna." Eva frustratingly stated causing me to chuckle at her reaction.

"Don't blame the waitress im hot as fuck." I reasoned giving her teasing smile. "No shit sherlock but do you have to flirt back? That girl is not even that fine." She argued with her iconic hand gestures.

"Can you calm down please? It was just for fun bae." I giggled at my antics. She frowned her face as soon as she heard the word bae escaped my mouth.

"Ayo i was just joking- i was joking Eva." I immediately exclaimed as she grabbed her bag planning to exit the diner.

"I swear to god Anna one more crap out of that mouth and I'm gonna leave." She warned me as she calmly sat down the sit. "No problem baby." I teased again preparing to grab her incase she does go out the sit. "That's it, im done." She stood up but as soon she past by my side i grabbed her waist forcing her to sit down beside me.

"I'm kidding, I'm gonna stop promise." I laughed as i nuzzle my head on the corner of her neck. She seemed to be soften when i did that. We sure do have that love and hate relationship.

"Okay im gonna forgive you only because we promised to try not to fight each other." She slowly stated it pointing her finger up to backup her argument. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Okay okay put that knife down." I smiled as i push her finger down. She smiled at me planning to stand up to go back to her sit.

"Where are you going, just sit here you're warm." I said as i hold her down and scoot closer to her. She rolled her eyes and just gave up knowing that i would probably win the argument. She probably won't be weirded out that I'm all cuddly cause she knows im a very cuddly person and at this point my friends know that personal touch is my love language.

I leaned at her shoulder's as i scroll through my social media. Her hand playing with my jaw and cheeks as she go through her social media too. I internally smile at what's happening right now. I'm really not a simp but she is so cute right now. But you're not a simp Anna get your shit together.

"Hey again." The waitress said with a flirty tone as she set down our food. I smiled a tight lip smile to the waitress murmuring a thank you. "Can i see you after you eat." The waitress said leaning a bit to the table. I looked at Eva as she frowned her face in disbelief, i almost laughed but managed to stop myself.

"Jesus christ the disrespect. Aren't you just supposed to serve us?" Eva finally can't keep her thoughts to herself.

"Shhh calm down." I immediately grab her arm lowkey hugging her by the process. "Oh my god I'm sorry Eva i didn't really see you awhile ago." The waitress exclaimed as she saw Eva. I guess she was to blinded by my beauty that she didn't see Eva, seems fair.

"That's absolutely cap but whatever." She replied sassily as she gestured for the waitress to go away. "I'm so sorry." The waitress apologized and seemingly forgot that i was even there. I put a oop expression as i see the waitress go away at an instant. I just looked at Eva at disbelief as she slowly enjoy her mojos.

"Could you stop staring at me while I'm eating that's weird." She tried to cover my face. I scoffed at her as looked at her shocked. "You are such a meanie." I exclaimed as i try to hide my smile. Her expression make it seems like she disagrees with me.

"I am mean when i need to be." She defended herself. I just chuckled at disbelief as i ate my burger. Gosh this girl sure is something else.

•~•~•~•
You guys are crazy for 337 reads for the first day! Ily it means so much.