Chapter 32

Eva's P.O.V

Class hours finally ended, and i haven't seen boon ever since she left for lunch. After i ate i went straight to the guard house, waiting for her to come back before class hours started, but to no luck she didn't. I don't even why I'm doing these things, i just can't fight the urge not to.

Everytime i think of Anna and Sab being together it just creates this ball of frustration that gets bigger every second i think of it. I just want Anna to myself not to anyone, but myself.

The feelings she has for me is something i feel like i need to have, it gives me this type of reassurance that she will be there whenever i need her. I know that taking advantage of the feelings she has for me is bad, but if I'm being honest i have this type of possessiveness over her that i just can't seem to shake.

I don't want anyone getting the same treatment she gives me. I might be going crazy. I might be not. Maybe it's just me but i can't control it. The feelings that i feel is beyond my control. The bell finally rang disrupting my thoughts.

As soon as i got out of my classroom, Anna was already waiting for me, leaning against the wall as she tightly clasp the strap of her mcm backpack. She finally looked at me as soon as i walked out the door. She nervously licked her lips as she went closer to me.

"You ready for shopping?" Anna asked as she inhaled a deep breath. I kept a straight face not showing any emotion. I'm still pissed.

"You said you'll be back before class." I said my voice stern. Anna closed her eyes and take a big gulp.

"About that.... we decided to stay for another ten minutes. We were so full Eva~" Anna reasoned. I let out a sigh rolled my eyes, walking away from her. You wanna play that game? I'll play it.

"Where's Conner?" I turned back and asked. Her expression immediately got more serious, looking like she is ready to kill anyone who stands in her way. Kinda making me regret that i teased her with the Conner card.

"Why? What do you need him for?" Anna asked seriously, with her jaw clenched tight. She looks scary~ but kinda looks hot. Should i tease her.... yeah I should. I smirked before speaking up.

"I'm letting him take me to shopping." I smiled cynically as i turn my back from her and walk away. As soon as i turned my back, i already heard Anna's footsteps going in my direction rapidly. Anna grabbed my arm yanking me towards her.

"I can fucking drive you there. Don't be stubborn." Anna said her face looked kinda mad. She pulled me into her car opening my car door, not letting go of my wrist until i went in. I scoffed as i rolled my eyes in irritation. Gosh she sure is childish sometimes.

•~•~•~•

Anna drove in silence not looking at my direction even once. Gosh i might have pissed her off at this one. She heaved a frustrating sigh, making me flinch a bit. What the fuck, chill down Anna.

We finally arrived at the mall as Anna parked the car slowly on the parking lot. She opened my car door waiting for me to come out, tapping on her feet patiently. I huffed in annoyance as i slowly got out of the car, rolling my eyes in the process. She closed the door and we proceeded to walk into the mall. Oh my gosh is she really that mad. I should do something about this.

I went nearer on her side and wrap my hands on her arm as we walked through the stores. She looked at me frozen for a bit before clenching her jaw.

I didn't dare to look at her but just slowly walk, making her continue to walk with me. I smiled at myself before tightening the grip of my hand on her sweatshirt.