Chapter 13

Eva's P.O.V

Yesterday went by fast since all of us went home after dinner. Anna and I didn't had the guts to open up about what happened in the locker, if she did open it up i would be cool with it but if i was the one opening the topic, then that would be a whole different story. I would just like to sink six feet on the ground cause i don't have the balls to endure the awkwardness. I felt my phone vibrate, i excitedly pulled it out expecting it to be Anna but it turns out it's the last person i would expect to message me in the morning.

Conner 💜

Conner:Hey you up for breakfast otw??

Me: Sure you what time will you
arrive??

Conner: Prolly in 30 ;)

Me: Okay syl. Imma go take a bath.

Conner: Okay ttyl :)

I heaved a sigh as i grabbed my towel and went too take a shower. I shivered as the cold water hit my skin, waking me up in the process.

I dryed myself up and decided to wear something i don't wear that much.... a sweater and a nice butterfly jogger pants and wear it with my red 1s. I decided to finish it off with some necklaces and i head downstairs.

I saw a note in the kitchen saying that mom already got to work including some cash for myself. I smiled as i read her sassy note. I sure do know where i got my attitude. I sat at my living room's couch as i wait for Mason to arrive.

boonana 🤝

Anna: Hey bebe goodmorning

Me: Goodmorning boon! U going
to school with Katieee??

Anna: No I'm not im bringing bert. I
was actually going to ask if u
want to go to school with me.

Fucking hell what? I wanna go with her though it would be so much fun. Mason fuck i need to spend time with him too ugh

Me: Shit.. i already got plans with
mason.

Anna: Oh that's cool, maybe. another time then :)

Me: Yeah for sure! Just hit me
up at night bruhhh.

Anna: HAHAHA okay bae anyways
enjoy ur time. See you at
school mwa ttyl

Me: Okayyy ttyl see you later.

I heard a subtle but clear knock on my door three times. It's probably Conner. I grabbed my stuff in a hurry making sure that i didn't forget anything important. Why am i nervous what the fuck. I fidget the hem of my sweatshirt as i open my front door.

"Hi." I blurted as soon as i open the door making me more embarrassed than i already am. I internally faced palm myself as i close my eyes in shame.

"Hey goodmorning you good?" Conner asked as he smiles. I opened my eyes seeing that he is standing with coffee and flowers on his hands. God he sure is sweet. I smiled happily as i take the flowers and coffee. "Holy thank you! This is so sweet." I thanked him as i quickly put the flowers in a vase. We went inside his car as i take a sip of the coffee he bought me.
Hmmm that kinda taste nice.

"Where do you wanna eat Eva." Conner said as he drive through my neighborhood. I hummed as i think of where to eat. "Oh i think we could eat at the diner." I said enthusiastically.