Chapter 18

"Eva you free?" Conner popped out of nowhere and asked. I looked at Anna she was busy talking to Sab and Cynthia, i think i could leave them.

I slowly drift away as i notice that they were busy talking so they won't really notice that i would be gone, what i didn't know was that one person noticed. I walked with Conner into the open backyard into the bar.

"Why'd you call me." I asked as i refill my drink. He back hugged me and said "I just wanna spend time with you." I smiled as slowly pour my sprite in my cup. After I'm done mixing my drink, Conner turned me  around by the waist trapping me in the counter.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a flirty tone. He smirked and took a step closer into me.

"Can i kiss you?" He ask his face just 2 inch apart from mine. Fuck i wanna kiss him so bad, but i know it will be a fucking issue tomorrow. Ugh who cares about the aftermath imma seize my moment.

I took the leap and grab the back of his neck and pull him for a kiss. Almost automatically he kissed back right away. I know a lot of people we're already watching this but i just didn't care. The way his rough lips moved next to mine was kind of underwhelming to say the least. We make out for like 4 minutes until i realize that he was not the only person in this party, i need to spend time with my friends to you know.

"Well that was amazing." Conner said looking like he was still in a daze.

"Yeah i know. I really should find my friends, I'll leave you here for now." I said flirtatiously as i walk away. I look at the sea of people inside the house as i try to spot Sab and Cynthia. Where the fuck are they. Not that long after i spotted Sab and Anna in the corner.

Anna was sitting down on a stool and Sab was standing close to her i mean like really close. Anna's hand was snaking into her waist pulling her close between her legs. Uh what is happening.

I continued to observe in the corner wondering what they're gonna do. Sheesh what the hell I've never seen someone as smooth as Anna when flirting but this is kinda unsettling.

Anna seems to say something and put both her hands on Sabs waist and pull her even closer, her hands still hovering on Sabs waist. Sab laughs and put her hands on Anna's face pulling her face closer to her's. At this point I've had enough and decided to approach them. Why is she flirting with every person she sees damn, i don't like it it makes me feel annoyed.

"Ehem Anna could you accompany me please." I said as i clasp my hands sassily infront of them. Anna looked at me straight at the eyes, she seemed dazed and tipsy as fuck, she ignored me and continued to flirt with Sab.

"Anna." I said firmly. I swear to god if this women ignore me once again I'm gonna drag her out of this house.

"What." Anna finally responded with an annoyed voice.

"I wanna fucking talk to you." I said seriously my patience slowly draining.

"And can't you see I'm fucking busy." Anna replied her voice slowly getting louder. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as i clenched my jaw hoping that she would just obey me cause I'm not about to combust in this party. Sab seems to see that I'm not gonna let it go and decided to take action.

"It's okay Anna just call me whenever you already have my number." Sab smiled and kissed her cheek.

Once Sab was finally away my hand went into Anna's wrist dragging the both of us into the bathroom. "Bruh move out, now!" I yelled at the line waiting for the bathroom. They immediately make a way and i shoved both of us in the big ass bathroom.

"If you'll cock block me again i fucking swear to god Eva." She said angrily as she ran her hands frustratingly to her face. I locked the door and scoffed as i looked at her in disbelief.

"You did not just say that Anna." I replied with an incredulous expression all over my face.

"I'm fucking serious Eva. Ugh fuck!" Anna replied whispering the last part with her hand on her forehead. I didn't seem to decipher what she whispered due to the loud noise outside.

"Why we're you flirting with her anyways. You literally just met her like what, 5 minutes ago. Bro like stop being easy." I said as i lean in the sink. The moment that sentence escaped my mouth, i immediately wanted to take it back. I don't mean that gosh i messed up. She immediately looked at me, her eyes looking at me like I said the most hurtful thing.

"Are you really mad at that. Bro you we're looking like a slut eating Conner's face outside." She cynically said as she looked at me straight in the eyes. I looked at her my heart dropping into my stomach. Don't be hurt by that shit Eva she is just intoxicated, just intoxicated. She doesn't mean those words.

"That's real mature Anna, why the fuck do you care anyway." I said lowly. She chuckled as she stepped closer to me.

"The real question is, why do you care if i want to fuck random bitches." Anna said as she trapped me in the sink. I nervously leaned back as she got closer. There it is again, the feeling i feel when she does things like this. The feeling of it being so right but i know it's wrong.... super wrong.

"Cause that is just indecent Anna." I said my hands tightened its grip on the countertop of the sink. Yeah that was bullshit. Why do i care if she fuck some random bitches? She's just a friend, a friend...

"You know what's indecent?" Her face came closer to mine. Her warm breath entangled with mine.

"What." I whispered as i looked at her plump lips, my heart pounding.

"This." Her eyes went to my eyes then to my lips. Without even a second later her lips was already in mine. My eyes opened wide in suprise, not expecting for her to do that.

I kissed her back. Why? The moment her lips met mine i don't know i just feel the need to. Her lips taste like tequila mixed with some mint. It was sweet and soft it definitely contrast my kiss with Conner.

I wrapped my arm around her neck pulling her even closer, her hands roam on my waist and stomach as she lift me up for me to seat at the countertop. Her tongue was licking my lower lip asking for permission.

I smirked as i saw her eagerness and slowly opened up my mouth for my tongue to meet hers. The moment my tongue met her's, her movements became even more vigorous, she was taking in all of me. Her hands roam under my sweatshirt letting her cold hands touch my stomach making a shiver ran down my spine.

After she but my lip i decided to tilt my head away to take a good breath cause damn Anna is like a hungry wolf. Not even a second later Anna grab me by the neck harshly and make me face her direction. "Who said you could turn away?" Anna said lowly as her hands slowly tightened on my neck slighty making my neck hurt.

"Chill i just want to catch my breath." I smirked as i slowly get her hands off my neck. I grabbed her neck slowly as i softly put my lips into hers. We kissed softly and she slowly nibble on my lip making me smirk. She is such a good kisser. Her mouth traced my jaw and finally giving me a hickey on my neck.

"Now that looks good." Anna backed up and looked at me up and down. What the fuck did i just do, i gotta fix this. My palms sweat as anxiety start to kick in

"That was fun." I said as i jumped out the counter.

"Don't get me wrong this is just a one time thing. I like you as a friend please don't ruin it." I said seriously my mood totally different from the one earlier. I just can't risk the friendship. Sure this was fun but this can't happen again. I can't lose someone so important to me.

I didn't wait for her reply and go outside the bathroom, leaving her alone in the cold.

•~•~•~•
Eva's recent upload thooo! I can't breathe. Anyways i hope yall enjoy this. Do you guys want smut in this story?? Let me know yall.