Chapter 34

Eva's P.O.V

"So how was school?" Mom asked Anna and I, I smiled as i look at Anna, my face became more solemn as i watch Anna out of herself while she plays with her food on the plate. She probably won't answer at her state right now.

"Oh..uh..... it was great. Same old. And we obviously got to go shopping so that was hella fun." I answered enthusiastically as i smiled. They nodded in delight as they continue to eat their food. I looked at Anna beside me amd nudge her with my knee.

"You good?" I whispered as soon as she looked at me. She shakes her head and smiled. "No... no I'm good. Just thinking about something." Anna explained as she took her first bite of her food. I nodded suspiciously and decided to let it go.

The rest of dinner went joyfully, from the banters and jokes, it was perfect. The only thing that bothered me was the way Anna acted. She kept playing with her food and stare into space.

After we ate, the Shumates decided to stay for thirty more minutes and talk about boring stuff old people talk about. We walked them to the gate and bid our goodbyes.

Anna hugged me goodbye, pulling me close by gripping my tiny waist. As i snuggled my head in her neck, i didn't waist the chance to kiss her there one last time before they go home.

"Tease." Anna laughed before sneaking a kiss on my forehead when our parents were not looking. I laughed at her remark and rolled my eyes as my grip on her back loosened. Anna got in her car since her parents bought their own car. I wave a goodbye to Anna which she replied with a honk.

We watched as they slowly drove off our driveway and head down to the exit until their car is almost non existent. This day was do much fun. I thought to myself and unconsciously touch my lips as i smirk.

•~•~•~•~•
Anna's P.O.V

I drove with my music blasting almost to max volume, trying to not think about what happened earlier cause my heartbeat just gets to fast it fucking hurts my heart. What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck! I chuckled as i drove slowly behind my parent's car.

Does this mean that she kinda likes me? Even just a little bit? I don't want to assume too early, but i like to be lost in that kind of fantasy, a fantasy where i could be the happiest person in the world. She could probably just be joking around for all i know, Eva sometimes gets too curious about things that runs into that cynical mind of her's and sometimes do dumb shit that mostly dumb people do.

She was the first one to take the move though~ maybe? I don't know thinking about it too deeply just confuses me even more. When she asked me that question my heart literally got caught up to my throat, and butterflies erupted on my stomach. I was suprise that i even got to speak after that.

When her lips touched mine, that was the exact moment where i fully accepted that i am so inlove with her. The feeling that i felt was indescribable for words to explain. When i got to touch her body, it was like holding the rarest type of diamonds in my soft hands.

The way she looked at me.... it was full of lust and that was what kinda took me out of it and pushed her gently when she was about to straddle me. Don't get me wrong i love her, i love her so fucking much it's crazy, but sometimes i have to stop being such a simp.

When i looked at her eyes and realized that she was not kissing me with the same reason why I'm kissing her, it kinda makes me feel used in someway. She probably didn't notice the way my gaze soften when i look at her, or the way i treat her like she is one of the most important thing in my world. The way i smile at her as she looks away from my direction.

She has Conner, that fucking asshole. I don't really know what she sees in him that i don't have. I'm fine as fuck, i treat her the best, i even go out my way for her, anything for her. But what do I get? I get the fucking leftovers. What does the kiss change? Nothing.

When i asked her why, she just said cause she want to, but who could resist her. My resistance lasted for two minutes and then I'm back in her spell again. The way her sweet scent invaded my nose as soon as i kissed her neck was so intoxicating.

When we finally stopped i was in a daze. I was confused, but also happy, i wanted to be stuck on that moment for it not to end. I was so scared that she would act like what happened after we first kissed on my bathroom.

I kept overthinking as anxiety starts to chase me. What if she would hate it? What if were gonna fight again? All this thoughts raced my head. I was so thankful that she didn't act the way i expected her too. I would do anything just for her to be pleased. I want her.

I slowly drived into our garage parking my rover next to my parents car. I inhaled a deep breath before going out of my car

"Kind of a shock, Eva's parents like you. I expected worse." Dad said as we went inside the house. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. They are at it again.

"Shut up dad." I muttered causing him to chuckle. Making me even more annoyed. I decided to go straight to my room and got ready for bed. I heaved a sigh as i lay down on my bed, staring into space.

Guess whose not getting any sleep? That's right.

•~•~•~•~•
Anna's P.O.V

My alarm rang loudly into my cold ass room, causing me to stir in my sleep. I groaned as i rub my face with my palm. I literally just slept for at least an hour. Everytime i closed my eyes, the events that happened between Eva and I keeps replaying in my mind. I heaved a sigh as i close my eyes, trying to at least not think about it for a second.

I moaned as i forced myself out of my bed. I'm so lazy right now, I'm contemplating if i should go take a shower or nah. That's gross Anna, take a bath now. I went into the bathroom deciding to take a cold ass shower to atleast help me get energized. I pat down my body, drying myself up. Shit that was a super cold shower indeed.

I decided to wear my matching set of sweater and sweats pairing it with my customized forces. This looks so good on me, I'm a fucking goddess. I checked myself out as i looked at the mirror in my wall.

I head downstairs and decided to eat the breakfast our helper prepared for us, since no one actually invited me for a morning breakie. I guess Katie and the other's decided to head down to school straight away. I already told Katie that i would be bringing bert so don't be suprise that she is not fetching me.

After i ate my breakfast, i brushed my teeth and grab the cash my dad left for me in the counter. I smiled as i put it in my wallet and walked to my car.

I decided to buy Eva her favorite pink drink on starbucks before going straight to school. She'll probably love this. I smiled to myself before going inside the school.

•~•~•~•~•
AYO! Sorry for the late upload I've been hella busy today. Have a great day/night guys!