Chapter 7

Anna's P.O.V

The rest of the dinner mainly consist of us just fooling around and making fun of each other. We randomly slap each other's head, almost having a fight about me trying not to make her shake her leg. Complimenting each other's jewelry and looks. In dinner i absolutely have fun cause i could feel that this friendship could last longer than i expected.

"Crap im so full. I shouldn't be eating this much when I'm on a diet." Eva whined as she leaned back and hold her stomach.

"Ayo the baby is so cute." I teased as i hold her stomach acting like there is a baby in her flat stomach. She whined a little bit more causing me to chuckle.

We stayed for a bit to let the food settle on our stomach comfortably. As we walked through the tables. The waitress was on the counter trying not to make eye contact on both of us. Sheesh that girl traumatized for life. Eva chuckled a bit as we went out the diner. I put my arms on her neck putting her in a chokehold.

"You are so mean." I chuckled as she try to get away from my grip. "Can you stop." She chuckled as she successfully got away from my grip. "I didn't even do anything to the poor girl though. It's not my fault if she is scared of me." She defended i mumbled a small sure as i opened her car door.

I pulled up at their driveway as i asked for the directions since Katie picks me up last. I smoothly parked my car as we both got out of my car. I walked up to her as I extend my arms to hug her which she gladly accept hugging me in the process.

"Thanks for the treat." She chuckled as she slowly let go from my embrace.

"No problem bebe." I smiled as i pushed my glasses up my nose. She gave me a "really" expression. I laughed at her reaction cause she just looks too cute.

"Anyways i have soccer tryouts next next week, come support me." I said as i leaned at my car. "I won't." She smiled.

"It was not a question bae it was a statement." I teased as i giggle a bit. She rolled her eyes and whined a loud "fine" making me laugh.

We bid our goodbyes as we side hug one last time.

"Bye bae!" I yelled as she went in her front door. She just flipped me off as she finally went inside her house. Man i kinda hate and love her attitude. I heaved a sigh as i stared at her house for 10 seconds before finally going inside my car. I unconsciously smiled at myself as i sat at the drivers seat staring into nothing. A notif on my phone destroyed my peace as i checked it.

Conner✊

Conner: Ayo you with Eva? Can you stay away from my girl please.

Me: Who said she is yours bruh....

I heaved as sigh as i turned my phone off, not waiting for his reply. I put my head down as i try to think. I'm already trying to change my ways but.... nevermind. You could stop this Anna but it's up to you if you want too or not?.

My thoughts got interrupted when my phone belled. I swear to god if this is Conner.

Eva my bebe 🤝

Eva:Stop stalking me why u still in. my driveway 💀

Me: Chill maam i was about to go
geez.

Eva: Lmaooo aight stay safe boo.

Me: Bye think about me in your
dreams ;)

Eva: Fuck off bye.

I chuckled at her reply as i finally honk and drive away from her house.

Eva's P.O.V

I looked at my paveway as she honk a goodbye slowly driving of my front yard. I smiled as i changed and went to bed. She wasn't that bad at all, she seems to be down on anything i want to do and she was just fun in general. My mind then slowly drifted on Conner. I still like him, and Eva gets what she wants.