Chapter 8

Eva's P.O.V

The soon following weeks i noticed that Conner was extra possessive of my attention, trying to take me to dates after school, accompanying me everywhere i wanna go. It was kinda a bother but i still liked it nevertheless.

Anna however we have been so close the past weeks it's like we've been friends for years. The both of us have great banter with each other and it's never awkward unlike some moments with Conner.

The thing i love the most about Anna is that she always wears comfy clothes like Jeans with Hoodie, or sweater with sweats, and cuddles feel like im laying on a cloud.

I know... i know I was roasting her last time but i swear I've grown to love how comfy she is. That has been a habit nowadays I'm always cuddling with Anna which is kinda funny cause Katie always get jealous. The thing that is bumming me out is that Anna is distant if were on school like she's literally try to get rid of me and act so cold. If we are outside the school however she is super clingy like bro chill down a bit.

All of us tend to chill at the Diner and have our dinner their. After we eat, Anna and I will take her rover named Bert or so she says, and either explore or she would just come at my house and spent the time cuddling until she has to go home. If you are weirded out by this don't be this is completely normal. I mean who could blame me if i want cuddles she is just so cuddly.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Sup gamer." She approached me wearing her soccer attire. I gulp a bit as i see her in her jersey looking hot as fuck, my bestfriend is so hot how.

"Sup boon you look so good what the hell." I exclaimed as i check her out. She laughed as she does this clench with her butt making me laugh so much. She fixed her clothes waiting for me to stop laughing. Oh my god that is literally my fave joke.

"Anyways are you ready for the tryouts?" I asked as i massage her shoulders as she is tie her hair in a ponytail while looking in a mirror. She smiled at me through the mirror and did a little nod.

"Goodluck boon i know you'll kill it." I said enthusiastically as i kiss the back of her head. We heard the whistle blow outside the locker room meaning that she needs to be in the court right now.

"Watch me alright bae." She smirked as she grabbed her fave towel. At this point I'm just used to her calling me bae or babe it has been my nickname for quite sometime.

"I will don't worry." I reassured saying it with a bit of attitude. "Ayo okay. Like your butt G." She exclaimed as she slapped my butt then running outside. "Go to hell Anna!" I replied as i hear her faint laughter fade. I smile at myself and go to the bleachers.