Chapter 28

Author's Note Read First:

Hi guys so Mason is changed to Conner Tanner so don't get confused. So that's the only thing i wanna say lmaoo. Enjoy!

Eva's P.O.V

For the past few weeks i spent most of my time with Conner. Like literally I'm with him 24/7. Anna and I haven't been talking unless it's a conversation in the group, and to be honest i kinda miss her..... i miss her a lot. The way she teases me, the way she fidgets with my fingers, the way she cuddles with me and the way her presence makes my day a little bit better.

A week after that party i can't hold it in and i just slept with her hoodie on my pillowcase as her scent surrounds my bed. Her sweet vanilla like scent that i love so much, it helps me sleep at night. Creepy i know but don't tell y'all don't do this too.

I was ecstatically happy and also angry in the inside, when i found her in my room one night sitting on my bed, wearing her black hoodie and black sweats. I mean yeah sure i was kinda hurt that she decided to choose Sab over me that one afternoon. I was too used of her doing what i want, and being rejected for the first time kinda hurt my ego.

All the actions that i did the past weeks, was me trying to prove a point that i can handle Anna not being in my life kind of mentality. I did do quite well, but in the inside i just want us to be the same as before. The casual talks without the baggage of awkwardness.

I tried to resist everything that happened between us, i really tried to just forget it... but it's just stuck in my head replaying in my thoughts again and again. The way she licked her lips before closing in to me. The way her scent made me feel light headed. The way she touched me, down to the way her soft lips moved against mine was just a feeling i can't explain.

I shook my head as i try to distract myself again. Ugh stop thinking about it Eva, she is your bestfriend don't try to ruin something that you just built back up. Don't be dumb.

I decided to get up from bed and get ready for school. It's currently monday, it has been two days since I've reconciled with Anna. I'm so happy this past two days it's ridiculous. I just can't stop smiling, the thought that Anna and i are back to being friends just makes my day a little bit better than usual.

I took a bath and decided to wear some white champion sweater and pair it with some ripped jeans, finishing it off with my new bought forces. Damn i really should appreciate this type of style on me. I look so cute what the hell. I checked myself out and took some mirror pictures for a bit.

*their fits for the day on the puc above*

Boonana 🤝
Anna: ayo I'm on my way i don't wanna wait too long for your lazy ass.

Anna texted gosh i almost forgot that we're going to school together today. I laughed at her sassy text.

Me: geez im already ready boon. Hurry ur ass up.

Anna: HAHHAHAA I'm driving syl

I chuckled at myself and turned my phone off. I go downstairs greeting my mom and dad, I'm actually quite shocked that they're still in the house most of the time i just see them in like the afternoon or at night. They hugged me back and said their goodmornings as well.

"Are you gonna eat breakfast here princess?" My dad asked as he take a sip of his hot coffee. He hissed in pain as the hot coffee burnt his tongue.

"Careful~ Anna's gonna fetch me we're gonna eat out." I chuckled as i sat next to him in the dining table. He nodded and gave me some money. I smiled widely and take the cash, kissing him in the cheeks as a thank you. "You're welcome princess." He smiled and pat my head.

"Eva, is Anna coming for dinner tonight?" Mom asked me as she place their breakfast on the dining table. I frowned my face in confusion as i think of any reasons why Anna would be coming later, there's literally no event or whatsoever.

"Why would she come? Is there any celebration i don't know about?" I asked my face filled with confusion. My mom laughed at my reaction as she took a bite of her food.

"I just sold a house to a big client. I guess i forgot to tell you about that." She smiled widely as she shared the big news. "What? I'm so happy for you mom that's amazing!" I celebrated as i hugged her. Dad looked at our interaction and his eyes turned soft and gentle.

"And that's why i asked, cause the client i was talking about is the Shumate's." My mom said. "What? That's crazy. Then for sure Anna will probably be here later then." I said as i smiled at them both.

A person knocking and a door closing, interrupted our conversation making us look at the hallway, wondering who the hell entered the house without any of us opening the door.

"Goodmorning Auntie, Uncle, Eva!" Anna came rushing into the kitchen making us laugh at her cute entrance. She side hugged my mom and dad, and finally hugged me tightly, making me smell her scent. This scent wasn't familiar. I looked at her with suspicion but decided to just let it slide for now.

She was wearing a red sweatshirt with denim jeans, paired with some converse, finishing it off with a mcm backpack. "You didn't text me that you arrived we were literally so shocked." I laughed.

"Well i wanted to suprise y'all." She smiled widely making us laugh again. Anna is literally so cute even if she slapped you you'd still smile wide.

"Anyways~ we should go cause I'm hungry as hell." I said as i kissed them both in the cheeks. Anna also said her goodbyes and we finally went into her car. Anna of course being the gentlewoman that she is, opened my door first before she got into hers.

"You buckled up?" She asked as she turned on the car. I nodded with a smile on my face.

"Aight let's go." She smiled back before driving off our driveway.

•~•~•~•~•
Hi guys! We gotta do a bit of fluff cause why not. Drama will come soon so stay tuned!! Thank you for the 22k reads bruh 2k in one day that is so crazy.