Chapter 30

Eva's P.O.V

Class went exactly what i expected it to go. Katie was sleeping and Karina was focused in the class writing some notes. I could not focus at all, i was too excited for lunch time cause i could get to hangout with Anna again.

Anna and i became friends for like five months already, but i didn't think it was possible for me to be this attach to a person i haven't even spent a year with. Anna's personality and just her aura overall makes me happy, and i think the girls could agree to that aswell. She's the type of person who will be there anytime you need her, the type of person who you could see being friends for your whole life.

Her feelings for me is already old news. I would be lying if i say i didn't know that, cause i did, I'm not that dense. Just from the way she looks at me, there is this type of look in her eyes that makes me feel the way she feels for me. It just radiates..... but Conner. Conner just makes me feel safe, not that type of safe but more of a easier option. With Conner it's just easy. Unlike Anna wherein all of the things we did leads to complications. Atleast we agree on one thing, we want each other to stay in each other's life.

Lunch eventually came making my heart pound on anticipation. Excitement filled my nerves as i thought of hanging out with Anna again. We walked into Anna's room waiting for her teacher to dismiss them. We stood outside, i stood on one foot while my other foot tap at the floor in excitement.

When Anna finally went out i hugged her tight as i smile happily, she hugged me back patting my back.

"I didn't know y'all finally called truce." Karina teased as she smiled. I rolled my eyes and put my arms on Anna's shoulder. A hand creeping on my waist surprised me making me look at my back.

"Conner! God you scared me!" I said with a suprise expression. Gosh i almost forgot that they're in the same class. He hugged me making me awkwardly hug back. "Why were you suprise, were you not expecting me." He jokingly said. I smiled and shake my head.

"Anyways guys, i have to go. I'm not eating my lunch here." She tightly smiled as she grabbed her keys from her bag. I frowned as i let go of Conner.

"Uh.... no you can't." I said sassily completely giving my attention to her. Anna awkwardly scratched the back of her neck as she pursed her lips.

"I have to... i already had plans with Sab. I can't ditch her. I'm gonna be back before class." She said as she hugged all of us a goodbye. I was obviously pissed. I was expecting to spend time with her but she's gonna go spend her time with Sab? That is so shitty. Katie must've noticed how my mood went downhill as she hugged me and gently grab my arm into the cafeteria.

"Chill Eva..." Katie whispered. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I am chill... i am chill." The tone of my voice sounded like i was trying to convince myself. Bruh why am i so possessive over a friend, i really need to tone it down. She is just having lunch with a friend.... yeah a friend who she maked out with. My inner thoughts answered. I groaned mentally and shake my head in frustration.

Just fuck it Eva let her do her thing. She ain't yours....

Anna's P.O.V

Ducky 🦢

Sab: Anna you better hurry up.

Me: chill... j wait for like 5 min im gonna go there straight after i bid my goodbye to eva.

Sab: why do you have to, bruh....

Me: cause she gonna beat me up if i dont boo.

Sab: ugh ok j hurry... i miss you.

My eyes widened as i read through her message again and again.

Me: alright ducky imma be there fast.

I closed my phone as i anxiously tap my foot, waiting for our teacher to dismiss the class. Bruh why you still the school bell already rang hurry the fuck up. I rolled my eyes discreetly as he gave one last remark about the homeworks. Okay bro we get it, dismiss us already. I ranted on my thoughts. Fortunately not even a second later the teacher finally dismissed us. Gosh finally i was ready to burst.

I immediately grabbed my bag and walk out of the classroom. As soon as i walked out Eva hugged me tightly, her arms wrapped on my neck making me bend down a little. I smiled softly at myself as i hugged her back feeling her warmth on my arms.

"I didn't know y'all finally called truce." Karina teased as she smirked. Eva rolled her eyes and put her arms on my shoulder's. Making my heart pound. I was enjoying my time with Eva until someone came and ruin it.

"Conner! God you scared me!" Eva said in a suprise expression, letting her arms on me drop to her sides. Conner spreads his arm aiming to hug Eva. Stop you are so annoying. Eva hugged him back awkwardly.

"Why were you surprised, were you not expecting me?" He said with a bit of tease in his voice. Eva shook her head lightly and look away. That is quite hilarious, she surely forgot about him for a bit. It's so obvious. I laughed in my thoughts. A vibrate on my phone disturbed my thoughts, gosh that's probably Sab.

"Anyways guys, i have to go. I'm not eating my lunch here." I smiled tightly as i grab my car keys on the small pocket of my bag. I saw Eva slowly loosing her grip on Conner as she frowned at my direction.

"Uh.... no you can't." Attitude sipping out of her mouth. I gulp as i pursed my lips while awkwardly scratching the back of my neck. No i don't want her to be mad at me, this is so frustrating.

"I have to... i already had plans with Sab. I can't ditch her. I'm gonna be back before class." I said lowly trying to not put anymore fuel to the fire. I hugged all of them my goodbye and went outside.

I really hope Eva won't get mad at me shit.

•~•~•~•

AYO hi guys enjoy the update for the day. I don't know why, but i liked writing this chapter so i hope y'all liked it too. We're almost on 1k votes guys so please don't forget to vote, it'll mean a lot. Anyways have a great day/night guys!