Chapter 3

For the rest of the month my girls and Anna became really close in the short span of time. People got envious and started to talk shit about Anna, fortunately Anna is quite a bad bitch, she beat up someone one day for bumping her into the locker. After that incident a lot of students learned not to mess with her so now, no one could actually touch her. Anna and I however well let's just say we bicker a lot. She annoys me in everyway that she can.

The only person who stops us from bickering is of course Katie but when she stops us she just goes and defend Anna, Anna already got her heart. The Conner situation however got really good we hanged out and i got to know him better. So much better than Chase but i don't trust people easily.

Monday then came faster than i thought, we did the same routine from Katie fetching us the that changed is that we're fetching Anna too.

"What the fuck is that fit Anna." I chuckled while looking at her in the backseat. "What's wrong with this you judgmental human. It's my comfy clothes." She laughed.

"It actually looks cute." Karina snuggled into Anna. "Super comfy imma sleep guys." Karina faked sleep.

"Ugh no that looks like crap." I argued making sure im comfy on my seat.

"You're just mad that i could pull this off babe." Anna said laughing. "How many times should i tell to not call me babe for fucks sake Anna." I said my eyes filled with annoyance. "Ayo nope." Anna keeps repeating that phrase with her index finger pointing up and her signature turtle impersonation.

"Stop Anna that's so funny." Karina said laughing while mimicking Anna.
"Could both of you stop arguing? Like bro just get along." Katie stated obviously done with our bullshit.

"Sure Mommy." Anna hugged Katie from the backseat. I rolled my eyes at them and just stare down the window. We eventually arrived at the school fortunately not arguing after the argument we had.

I saw Conner waiting at the gate with a two cups of coffee. My mood then immediately got brighten up. Anna saw how Eva's eyes filled with anticipation as Katie parked the car. Her eyes filled with envy as her face turned sour, her voice silence. I immediately got out the car but Anna did the same too. We approach Conner at the same she then grabbed the cup of coffee from Conner's hand

"Aww you brought coffee thank god. You're the best bro." Anna then sipped the coffee her eyes staring at mine. My eyes then filled with annoyance. "Oh don't worry Eva i still have this one." Conner gave Anna a fake tight lipped smile then gave me his coffee.

"That's so sweet of you thank you." I said thankfully and side hug him. I saw Anna staring at us her eyes filled with something i cannot decipher. "Okay." Anna whispered to herself.

"Can i escort you to your class." Conner asked his eyes filled with hope. I heaved as sigh and said no since I'm already going with my girls. "Oh uh okay that's fine next time i guess." Conner smiled at me making me smile back at him.

"Damn he sure is marinating you." Karina chuckled causing Katie to laugh. I rolled my eyes at them and drag them to class.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Fucking finally i can get to eat." Katie moaned dramatically causing other students to look at her. She gave them glares which caused Karina and i to laugh at the people's reaction. Calm down Jamal.

We arrived at the cafeteria walking to our table. Conner and Anna were already there waving at us. The two people beside me waved backed excitedly at Anna but i just waved back at Conner.

We proceeded to sit down and talk about how's our day, while the others was pre occupied, Anna sat beside me with the chair between her legs which caused me to look at her weirdly. "What?" I asked her my eyes filled with curiosity.

"Come with me wait outside i brought you some food." Anna whispered in my ear. I looked at her my expression says it all, i know she is talking bullshit. She probably bought me disgusting stuff.

"No i don't trust you." I chuckled and looked at her, kinda shocked that her face was still kinda close. "Ayo!" I chuckled as i pull away my face causing anna to laugh.

"Come on, I'm not bullshitting this time i really bought your favorites since you know, i know I've been an annoying bitch." She spoke with puppy eyes. Damn she knows what she's doing with those incredible eyes.

"Ugh fine." I groaned and asked permission for us to go out. We proceeded to walk away as soon as we were done excusing ourselves.

•~•~•~•