Chapter 17

Eva's P.O.V

"Y'all it's time to fucking wake up bro!" Rachel's yelling rang into the empty house causing me to steer in my sleep. I rubbed my eyes as i slowly take off Anna's arms on my waist. Rachel's tiny body was struggling to grab Katie and Karina away from the sofa. I laughed mentally at the scene infront of me. This kids oh my god.

"Katie, Karina stop that bookie is really struggling." I said as i approach them, once they heard my voice they immediately sat up with their hands up as a sign of surrender.

Rachel and i laugh from their reaction, i approached Anna who was still fast asleep while hugging a pillow. She probably didn't notice i was gone already.

"Boon wake up there's already a lot people outside." I softly shake her body as i wake her up. She rubbed her eyes and grab her glasses. She stood up and yawned as she stretched her limbs. "Let's get the party started shall we." She said as she pecked my head and catch up with Karina in the front door. I smiled at her actions and wait at the couch.

As soon as they opened the doors a sea of people was already rushing in. People that come from other schools and some famous LA teens was also here. Anna's house is huge so getting it full would take a lot of people. For her first time hosting a party, it's pretty lit.

The music was blasting so loud making the bass feel like we're in a fantasy. The sea of people danced with all of their heartbeats in sync as they swayed their body's in unison, making sure to feel the music with every bone of their body.

As of the moment I'm hanging out with some of my friends outside the school, cause all of my friends are nowhere to be found and they are probably enjoying the party.

"Bae this party is lit who's throwing it?" Cynthia asked as she drank her self made drink. "I know right it's been awhile for a party to have this many people." Sab added while eating a nacho.

"Oh my new friend Anna wait i think i saw her that way. Wait I'm gonna introduce her to y'all she is pretty fun." I said as i smile. I quickly grabbed Anna to my friends and introduce her to them.

"Hey I'm Anna Shumate nice to meet y'all." Anna smiled with her drink in her hand. Anna shook hands with the both of them but there is some weird tension with Sab and Anna and i don't like it.

"Nice too meet you! Oh my god your really pretty." Cynthia said while shaking Anna's hand. "Your one to talk." Anna said but her stare stayed on Sab. Sab was eyeing down Anna hard, but Anna seems to eye down Sab too. Are they lowkey flirting or is it just me?

•~•~•~•
Wtf... anyways thank you for 2k reads! I really didn't expect people to find this story lmao. Do yall want to merge the next two chap or just leave it be??