Chapter 9

Anna's P.OV

I ran to the field stretching my neck trying to make sure that I'm not stiff. I reached the students and coach huddled in the corner to discuss the drills that we need to do. I listened to the coaches strong voice as i look around in the bleachers seeing Eva and Katie watching me. I waved a high to them which they reciprocated with a wave back. I smiled as i focus back on the conversation with the coach.

"So that is all, after the drills we would do a match and then we will decide who gets to join. Are y'all guys ready!" The coach yelled. We all yelled a "Yes Coach" as we head down to stretching and warm up drills.

The drills went good i think i aced all of them so I'm pretty confident in that aspect. I noticed that there is this one girl who is trying to sabotaged me by disturbing me and bumping me a lot. I know a accidental bumb and a purposeful one. I decided to ignore her but my guard is surely up.

"Nice work ladies. Now let's get to the real deal. Let's play some football!" The coach yelled as she split all of us into two groups consisting of eleven people for each team. I was excited to play since i have been on my zone since i started earlier.

We started to play i noticed that the girl who was bumping to me earlier was on the other team. She kept guarding me physically, i was starting to get annoyed so i decided to take the ball. I dribbled my way past her and sprinted up the box. I smiled as i hear Katie and Eva clapping and shouting encouraging words.

I managed to score the goal causing my teamates and my friends to celebrate with me. I heard the girl say some incoherent words that i didn't really hear.

I noticed that she was again guarding me, this time she was elbowing my ribs. I hissed in painas she hit me in the ribs again. I try to run away as i try to get away from her.

I saw my teamate struggling to keep the ball into her possession. I asked for a pass which she gladly accepted and past it successfully.

I received the ball skillfully showing my skills to impress the coach. I ran as fast as i can as the annoying girl try to chase me. I kicked the ball to the goal but unfortunately the girl slide tackled purposely hitting my knee after i sent my kick.

I fell to the ground groaning in pain as she hit my knee so bad. Motherfucker I'm gonna kill that bitch. This hurts so bad. I still managed to get the goal though so i guess that was a good revenge.

"Take that you bitch." I heard her mumble as she stood up and scrape of some grass on herself. The coach blew her whistle and asked for some of my teammates to take me to bench. I looked at her my eyes filled with flames.

"What did you say huh?" I said my face filled with anger as i try to stand up despite the pain. I came closer to her grabbing her shirt.

"I said take that you bitch." She said as she slowly said every word. At this point i was burning with with anger i almost punched her ugly ass face. Fortunately the teammates immediately escorted me too bench as they saw that it was about to get heated.

"Holy are you okay?!" Eva immediately exclaimed as she sat down next to me looking at my knees, her eyes filled with worry. "I'm good, that bitch." I said irritatingly as i try to calm myself.

What issue does she got with me anyway. I'm so mad i really need to calm down.

"Shhh we will get into that later but first we need to clean you up. Can you stand?" She asked carefully as she grabbed my arms and put it in her shoulder. I slowly nod and stood up. She managed to assist me into the locker room. The locker room was quiet and empty since the game is still going on.

"Where's Katie wasn't she with you earlier." I asked as my breath hitched in pain.

"I think she went back her car to get something."

Eva grabbed all my necessities and gave it to me while i sat down. I took of my jersey leaving me with sports bra.

"Anna what the hell is that?!" She exclaimed again as she saw the bruises on the side of my ribs. Her hands lingered at my ribs as she stroked it slowly causing me to hince.

"That is called bruises Eva, that girl keeps elbowing me while defending." I chuckled as i leaned back and put an ice pack on my knees.

"Do you want Karina to kill her." Eva said with a serious face. I giggled at her preposition i whispered a small no and close my eyes. I hear her heaved a sigh causing me to look at her.

"What?" I asked which she responded with a smile. "Anyways take a shower i can't cuddle with you right now you stink." Eva said teasingly and threw my towel at me. I laughed as i remove the towel from my face.

"Okay maam wait for me outside?" I said as i stood up slowly. "I'll just wait here. Now shoo take a shower." She said and sat down the chairs. I gave her a nod as i go to the showers.

I slowly took off my clothes making sure not to stretch my upper body so much. Shivers consumed my body as i stood beneath the shower head naked. I turned on the water making me cringe as i feel the cold water run down on me, going to every curves of my body. I brushed my hair through my fingers savoring how good the cold water makes me feel. I hinced as i accidentally stood at my injured knee.

"Motherfucker." I groaned lowly.

"You okay?" Eva asked as i heard her footsteps cone near my direction.

"I'm good." I replied as i lean my head forward, resting my head in the wall infront of me. "You sure you don't need help?" Eva asked as she stood by the corner looķing straight at me.

My heart picked up as i realized she could see my upper body. "And how could you help? It's not like you could go in here." I turned my head sideways looking straight at her eyes. I smirked to myself as i see her gulp.