Chapter 1

Eva's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon tingling my nose coming from the kitchen. It's the first day of school and my mood is fucking terrible don't ask me why i just do, the room feels super big and cold and it just seems too cuddly to pass on. Too nice~... this feels too nice can i not go too school and just lay here till i die..... no? I just wanna sleep-

"Eva Cudmore! Get your ass in breakfast!" My mom yelled. I groaned as i thumped my feet on the bed in frustration.

"Coming geez let me get ready!" For fucks sake of course i would need to go to school. I grabbed my phone for a bit and scrolled through my social media. A notification showed, Katie texted me. I just wanna kill time and stay in my bed for the good of God this morning is already shitty enough.

KATIE😈

I'm on my way to your house ur ass better be ready.
Uhh fuck you ill be ready in 15
I'm close cinderella ;)

I sigh as i look outside the window. The sky looks great today maybe it wouldn't be that bad. I decided to wear a ripped jeans, a butterfly tank top and some forces and head straight down to breakfast.

"What's up mom." I saw my mom combing her hair while using her phone. Talk about multitasking. I went near the dining table seeing some sunny side up and some bacon. Shit the breakfast looks so delicious but it's hella greasy and my skin is lowkey struggling so no? But it's good Eva.

*car honks*

KATIE😈
im outside bitch

Fucking hell Katie. Can this bitch stop honking its 7am in the morning geez.

"Hey mom can u just give me some extra money Katie is already outside. Ill just catch some breakfast on the way." I grabbed my toothbrush and grabbed the money mom set on the table.

"What's up Eva!" Katie yelled through the car window, her eyes filled with amusement as she saw me walking up to her car with a sour face and a middle finger.

"Fuck you Katie." I rolled my eyes as i get comfortable in the front seat. "Anyways can i get breakfast on the way and who are we fetching next?" I asked while putting on my seatbelt.

"We're just gonna fetch Karina, then Rachel is just gonna meet us on school since his dad will drop her off in school." Katie calmly stated as she drove off. I nodded slightly as she drove of the paveway.

I heaved a sigh as i stare down the window, looking at things that aren't particularly amusing. It's the same old town and same old aesthetic, and the same old people. I actually hate the people in LA but i love the place, the people is the problem. Every move i make is either criticized or praised and i fucking hate it, i really do. A lot of people would be dying to be me but they don't know the pressure that comes with being me. All they see is my pretty fucking friends and the "ideal" lifestyle i live in. They don't know the struggles i have personally and the things i hate about myself.

My thoughts clouded up my mind that I didn't even notice that we're already in Karina's house until Karina went in the car hype as fuck.

"I like your cut G!" Karina smacked the back of my head.

"Owwwwah! Bitch you got your rings on oww." I whined as i reached out the back to slap her arm. Karina laughed her ass off and poorly dodged my attack.

"Sorry i noticed how you looked gloomy and out of yourself i can't help it." Karina reasoned. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off, she laughed at my response.