Chapter 15

Eva's P.O.V

"I get that....... but are we not gonna talk about the locker shit?" Anna muttered. My heartbeat grew wild, it's like it's doing quite the gymnastics there. It's like doing some backflips.

"What about it." I exhaled. Anna glanced at me back and forth with the road. "Are you- are you serious right now?" Anna asked like i said the most ridiculous shit in the world. I hummed a yes as i try to look as calm as possible. Anna scoffed lowly as her grip on the steering wheel grew tight. I could see her knuckles turn white. Fuck i don't want a grumpy boon 2.0.

"It was just for fun Boon. You know i just go with the flow. Thinking otherwise would be weird. Being in a relationship with you would be weird." I blurted out as soon as i notice her starting to get mad.

"Fucking right it would be weird. We're bestfriends. Fucking bestfriends." Anna said seriously as she whispered the last part. I thought that this issue was already ok, what i didn't know was that she was already so fucking distracted by her thoughts that she almost crashed with the car infront of us.

"What the fuck Anna!" I yelled as soon as her foot hit the breaks. Anna exhaled loudly as she checked on me her hands trembling. "I'm sorry. Are you good? Are you hurt?" She asked worriedly as she checked on my arms and face.

"I'm fine dumbass." I muttered as i take her hands off of me. "I'm sorry i was not paying attention." She apologized her eyes filled with worry.

"It- it's fine now can we drive Katie probably arrived at the liquor store." I soften as i see how upset and apologetic she is.

She still covered her face exhaling loudly. "Hey it's okay. I forgive you come on let's go." I said softly as i rub my hand on her back. She nodded and drove slowly into the liquor store. She parked successfully on the parking lot and got out of the car and open mine, it's a habit of her's it's kinda sweet. Karina would probably get out of the car, open my door and close it as i am going out.

I got out of the car carefully, her hand was on the top hedge of the car to make sure that i don't accidentally bump my head and hurt myself. We walked in the store with her arms around my shoulder. We literally fight and act like we didn't, that's good i guess atleast we don't make a big deal of it. Since she was taller than me i snuggled on her side as we walked. I swear to god why the hell is boon so comfy.

"We are buying vodka Karina!"

"No bruh that taste like shit we should buy tequila!" Karina and Rachel's arguing rang into the empty store. "Ayo what the fuck." Anna muttered as she chuckled making me chuckle as well.

"I vouch for tequila." I butted in as soon as we spotted them. Karina smirked as she high five me.

"What? Ayo vodka is the shit i don't-....... i mean tequila right that shit is bomb. Sorry Rachel majority wins." Anna stumbled on her words as i pinch on her sides looking up to her face as i smile cynically. This retard was really about to argue with me again ugh thank god she managed to save herself this time.

"Oh my god that was close sorry bae." Anna chuckled as she pecked the side of my head. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah you was about to die." I said cynically as my grip her side tightened causing her to whine in pain "Ah- ow baby." She whined as she rubbed her sides.

"Could you not call me baby. Bruh that sounded weird." I teased as i bite my cheeks to try not to laugh as i realize how i worded out my sentence.

"Evaaa! Your mind.... it needs some holy water." Anna let go of me as she looked at me like I'm evil while laughing.

"So i already have like 30 vodka, 10 tequilas and lots of beers. I already contacted a catering for some dope ass snacks" Katie showed us her list with checks on it.

"I think that's good." Anna said cooly as she gave Katie her credit card.

"Thank you!" Katie cheerfully take Anna's card and go to the counter to pay for the drinks.

"Eva can we go eat snacks after this?" Rachel pouted as she approached me. "Sure bookie." I said as i kiss her forehead. Bruh i swear Rachel is the cutest motherfucker i know.

Rachel silently celebrated as she assisted Katie with the drinks.

"Aren't yall underage?" The cashier asked as he punch our items hesitantly. "Don't worry bro." Karina said as she slide a hundred dollar bill in the counter. The cashier smiled and nodded as he took the money and put it in his pocket. "Easyyy." Karina sang as she approach us.

"Are we good?" Anna whispered as she leaned her jaw on my shoulder. "Yeah we good let's just not think about it i don't like grumpy boon." I said lowly Anna laughed at the nickname making me smile on the process.

"Grumpy boon would not be present anymore today." Anna hugged me as she felt guilty on how she acted today. I hugged her back as we swing back and forth. Ive grown so attached with this women that i wouldn't risk anything that could break our friendship. I hope she wouldn't do anything too.

•~•~•~•
Ayoooo here's an update! Idk if ill update 2 chapters today. Let me know y'all. I hope you guys are enjoying it!