Chapter 10

Anna's P.O.V

"I could join you. That sounded wrong i mean i could go in there and assist you. We're girls anyways." She rambled as she blushed at how her first sentence sounded.

I chuckled despite how it hurts my ribs. "Wouldn't Conner be mad if that happens." I said lowly and continue to wash my hair. She frowned as soon as she heard my reply.

"Why would he be mad?" Her face filled with confusion. I heaved a sigh as i turn to face her causing her to look away. "I try to avoid you here in school cause Conner is getting jealous of me." I stated my face solem.

"What? There's nothing to be jealous though were just friends." She reasoned. Well that statement made me feel like shit.

"I fucking know that Eva. Will you assist me?" I said as i try to mask my anger and frustration. Get your shit together Anna, control youself.... your trying to change.

"Sure boon." She said her voice was calm, but i could tell that she was still bothered by the fact that Conner is jealous of me her "friend".

I waited for her patiently as she undressed by the corner. By the way she acts she seems pretty confident with her body, but i mean why shouldn't she be right? Does she really think we're going to be just friends? That's bullshit in my opinion. There has been a lot of signs that she likes me, she does right? All this questions raced in my mind.

My possessiveness got into my thoughts as i think about Mason and Eva getting together. Everytime i think of it i want to fuck around cause this feeling.... i don't like it. I don't like how Eva makes me feel like this. It makes me feel weak and out of control. Everything i want in life i always have control over it. I get to manipulate and make it go the direction I'm wanting it to go, but with Eva it's like I'm drunk driving. I could either drive safely or crash down to the abyss.

I hitched a breath once i saw Eva naked going in my direction, butt naked. I gulp down my saliva as i looked at other things trying not to look at her body. Temptations is one of the most dominant thing that could have a power over me it's like what i said earlier, i like to be in control and that's why being tempted is a no no.

"Is your knee still good?" Eva softly said as she turned on the shower head beside me. I smirked as i look at her closing her eyes head looking straight up as the water run down her body.

I bit my lip as i try contain my hands to myself. "It's still good." I whispered as i try to distract myself away from her body.

"I'm still bothered by the fact that Conner is jealous. Like bro why?" She complained her face filled with confusion as she tried to decipher why Conner is jealous. This girl sure is dense.

"I'm bi remember." I said it lowly as i look at her straight in the eyes. "B-but were just friends right?" She stammers, she seems unsure if it should be a question or a statement.

My heart picked up it's pace as my face turned serious. I took a step closer to her making her take a step back. She gulped as she looked at my chest up to my eyes.

"I don't know are we?" I asked lowly.

•~•~•~•~•
Kind of a cliffhanger i know. I really hope yall are enjoying this.