Chapter 25

Anna's P.O.V

We we're sitting comfortably in one of the umbrella tables, sipping our drinks as we talked about random stuff teenage girls talk about. The sun shone brightly as it hit the concrete ground reflecting some of it's light into us. The way the light hits Sab's face is kind of illegal. Not gonna lie to y'all Sab is a very pretty human being. If i met her first I'll probably like her.

"I literally hate people that does that, it's so toxic." Sab ranted while i just stare at her with an amused face. Gosh she sure is entertaining.

There has not been one awkward moment with her and i love it. She is literally the definition of a social butterfly.

"And like they have- what are you looking at? Is there something on my face." Sab immediately checked on her phone making me laugh. "No you silly, you're just amusing." I said as i chuckled and take a sip of my drink.

"Oh." She laughed. I smiled again. Bro she didn't even do anything funny but why was that funny to me.

"Anyways how's Eva, y'all must've talked about something serious she was so close to beating your ass last night." She laughed. I gave a tight lipped smile as i lean back on my chair.

"Yeah i guess you can call it serious." I joked trying to light up my mood, but it was so obvious that my mood got solemn. I don't want to ruin my day by thinking about that. Sab must've noticed my passive mood about the topic and decided to dismiss it.

We talked for hours about her life including mine, and took some pictures from here and there. I took her straight home after that, it was such a well spent day. I didn't even thought about Eva except for the time where the topic drift off to her.

As soon as we got to her house. We both got out of the car and hugged each other goodbyes. "Thanks for the day. I really had fun." Sab muttered while her head was nuzzled into chest since she was a lot shorter than me. Oh my god that is so cute. I internally laughed at my thoughts.

"No problem ducky. Let's hangout again sometime. I'm sorry that i kinda ditched you last night." I said as i rub her back. She backed away and give me a suprised expression. "Ducky? That's cute. It's fine it be like that sometimes." She smiled i gave her one last hug before she went inside her house. I smiled as i went inside my car.

I looked at all the pictures we took and decided to post one.

*picture above*

I smiled as i looked at the photo. Not gonna lie we lowkey look good together. I exhaled in satisfaction as i drove off Sab's driveway.

I don't know what my plan is after this. I know i have to face the things that has led to this mess. The fact that my friendship with Eva would be different, makes me want to trade all of my tomorrows just for one yesterday. If i could, then i really would. I wish i could get to hold her without her thinking that I'm up too something. I know Ag told her things about me. Stuffs that i don't want to revisit in my thoughts. Memories that are pushing me to change for the better. When i saw Ag with Eva last night i feel like i was about to past out in nervousness. I don't even know why i was that nervous. I just was.

Other than that, Sab was actually pretty cool. She got all the things i like in a girl, and her personality gosh don't even get me started. I think I'll try it. Maybe it'll work maybe it won't atleast i tried, cause as off now my main priority is to get Eva out of my mind. Everytime i think of her my heart clench in pain. Everytime i see Mason all i think about is how lucky he is. Everytime i see butterflies.... butterflies it reminds me of her the most. Basically everything that connects to Eva is starting to hurt my heart. This right now... what I'm feeling right now reminded me of something and that was..... love.

•~•~•~•~•~•
Finally Anna's coming to her senses! Hi guys i hope u enjoyed this chapter. It's not that long i know :(. Hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Edit: bruh wattpad literally hates me. Ayo is it in the right placement? Bruh im so done with this. Please let me know.