Chapter 84: Quiet

AHHH FINALLY, HEYY.

I still can't believe Nystrom has reached over 2 million reads. Everyone who reads this book deserves a hug so: 🫂 Thank you, loves <3

Let's see if I can still write smut, mhm?

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Do you have everything?" I question Silas who is now in a rush to pack his bag with the clothes Isabella got for him.

"Mhm, I think so." He hums, zipping the bag shut before he turns around, a smile painting his face as he presses a kiss against my forehead out of a sudden.

"You really want to go that badly?" I mumble and he chuckles before his hand snakes in mine, gripping it tightly as he walks us out of the room he stayed in.

He's right.

When you stay too long in this room it gets kinda depressing, it makes you remember things you don't want to be remembered of...

"Silas," We hear Isabella call out his name and he glances at me, murmuring a cuss word under his breath.

He takes a deep breath before he continues to approach the stairs, rushing down as he sees Isabella waiting for him at the front door.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?" Isa raises a question, a stern glare directed to Silas.

"Home," He tells her and I try to prevent myself from grinning like a creep.

He said home.

Isabella frowns as she crosses her hands over her chest, "What do you have at home that you don't have here?"

"Privacy, our bed, our books." He names up a few things and glances at me when he says our, making butterflies wander around in my stomach.

"Why are you so stubborn today?" Isabella sighs, shaking her head as she squeezes the bridge of her nose.

"Well, perhaps because I want to be alone with my fiancee and I want to plan the last few things before the wedding." Silas smiles and I don't know if he's faking it or not.

"So yeah, that's the reason I'm stubborn today. And I just don't like being with people," He explains and Isabella exhales loudly giving up.

"You better go now then, before I change my mind." She mumbles, stepping away from the front door.

A chuckle escapes Silas' mouth as he thanks his mother before pulling the door open.

"Also, tell padre that he doesn't have to cover my business for me anymore, I can do that now," Silas adds before he rushes out of the door when Isabella sends him a glare.