Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop

Hey, lovess.

Nystrom is almost finished... Trying my best not to glitch rn 😟

If yall haven't go check out the intro of TDOI (The Devil of Innocence) I uploaded a few days ago <3 (It's the second book in the Nystrom series)

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My skin shivers when his thumb rubs circles against my inner thigh, his lips pressing kisses against the skin.

My thighs automatically try to close, but his hands wrapped around them separate them wider once again.

"Keep them open, amore," He whispers against my thighs, my dress riding up as his hands skim up my thighs.

A small gasp escapes my mouth when I feel his fingers slide over my clothed pussy, a slight chuckle leaving his throat as I see him shake his head.

"Told you," He smirks, implying the fact that he just told me that he would find me soaking if he lifted my dress.

Shit, my own body is exposing me...

I feel my cheeks heat up at his words, my head lying back into the pillow before I lift my head with a gasp.

I feel how he suddenly begins pressing his thumb against my clit with too much pressure.

"Eyes on me, mia vita," Silas tells me and I exhale loudly, propping myself up on my elbows, watching the things he does to me.

His fingers curl around the waistband of my underwear, his eyes snapping to mine while a small smirk paints his lips.

I bite on the insides of my cheeks when he taps my hips and I get the message, lifting my hips so that he can slide my underwear down my legs.

He tosses it on the floor and doesn't hesitate to leave a kiss on my inner thigh, teasing me because that's not the place that needs attention.

I let out a small breath, a whimper exiting from between my lips when he presses another kiss right above my clit.

This man knows damn well what he's trying to do.

"So needy, mhm?" He whispers and I send a glare at him, which makes his eyebrows lift as his head leans to the side.

"Whatever mi amore wants," Silas breathes until his head disappears under my dress.

My eyes shut tightly when I feel his lips against my clit before he slides his tongue over the sensitive nub.

My hips rise to cause more friction which I terribly need right now.

Gasps leave my mouth in a hurry when Silas wraps his hands around my legs, sliding me closer to his head while I feel him take my clit in his mouth, sucking.