Chapter 6

It is now Saturday evening, and to distract Lena from both not having her kids this weekend, and still wanting to drink herself into (another) oblivion due to the drunk email she sent Kara, Sam dragged Lena out to a bar with her a Jack. A bar which Jack and Sam apparently frequent. Information which doesn't make Lena feel any better, as it just means her two closest friends are getting closer, and will more likely team up against her in the future.

"Couldn't we have just stayed in my apartment, or house, and got drunk there?" Lena asks, with a sigh, "Why do we have to be out?"

Jack scoffs, while Sam chuckles.

"Because if you sit in your house, even with us there, your thoughts will lead back to Natalie and Ashley not being there with you." Sam explains.

Lena now scoffs.

"Thanks for reminding me." Lena says, as she takes a sip of her drink.

"PLUS, the best way to get over your embarrassment, is to be out and about, see that just because you sent a drunk email to someone, lusting over them, telling them that you masturbate thinking about them every night, using your toy that you bought with...." Jack begins.

"Get to the point." Lena glares.

Jack smirks.

"My point is, you need to be out, to see that just because you sent that email, doesn't mean your world has ended, or that interacting with other people is going to be embarrassing." Jack says.

Lena sighs.

"But what about interacting with Kara?" Lena asks, "What happens if I come across her again at some point?"

Jack and Sam look at each other in silence for a few moments.

"Well..... I believe you have one of two options." Jack says.

"Yeah?" Lena asks.

Jack nods his head.

"Your first.... is you follow through with your email by dragging Kara Danvers into the nearest bathroom and either letting her fuck you, or giving her the best blow job she has ever received." Jack says, with a wide smirk.

Lena groans.

"And the second option?" Lena asks.

Jack and Sam look at each other again, and Jack now nods his head back at Sam.

"You invent a time machine, and go back in time to stop yourself from writing that drunken email." Sam says.

Lena groans even louder than before.

"What possessed me to think that coming out with the two of you was going to be helpful at all?" Lena groans, "Or not to kill you, Sam, for telling Jack about the email."

"Well, the latter is because if you killed me, then you'd be without a best friend AND a CFO, so you'd be screwed." Sam smirks.

"Then the former is because you can never turn down the prospect of hanging out with your two closest friends, of whom I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND." Jack says, stressing the last few words and looking at Sam.

Sam rolls her eyes.

"We both know that Lena and I are BFFs. Omegas stick together." Sam smirks.

"Oh, I see how it is, no room for the beta that is me." Jack pouts.

Sam simply laughs at Jack being overdramatic, as usual.

"Oh, will you two just stop bickering. Does it even matter which of you is my best friend?" Lena asks, with a scoff.