Chapter 30

The following morning Sam wakes up to the incredible feeling of Alex's cock pressing into her ass, and Kelly's mouth on one of her breasts. Right away Sam's omega wants to act by pleasing the alpha cock, but the CFO knows she has something she has to do first, as part of her responsibility of being an adult and a single-parent.

Sam slowly makes her way out of the bed, making sure not to disturb Kelly or Alex, and then she grabs her phone and calls Lena.

"He...hello?" Lena answers in a tired voice, which Sam is surprised by, as even on Saturdays it's rare for Lena to sleep in past 8.

"Hi, Lena, it's me. Sorry to wake you, but I have a big favour to ask." Sam says.

"Yeah, what's up?" Lena replies, sounding a bit more awake now.

"I've gone into my heat. And I'm past the point where suppressors will do anything. Ruby is at a friend's house, and I'm supposed to pick her up at 11. Could you be amazing and pick Ruby up, and have her spend the day at yours?" Sam asks.

Lena is silent for a moment.

"Is Kelly and Alex still there?" Lena asks.

"Yes but...." Sam begins.

"Say no more." Lena says, cutting Sam off, "I'll take Ruby for the day, just text me the address of her friend's house. And you can enjoy your fun."

Sam huffs at Lena saying that.

"Thank you, Lena. You're the best!" Sam says a few moments later.

"Don't I know it." Lena replies, in a manner Sam knows the CEO is just smirking right now.

Sam is then about to say her goodbyes to Lena, and end the call so she can get back in the bedroom, but she then hears a voice in the background on Lena's end, a voice she very much recognises.

"Is Kara still there with you?" Sam asks, now with her own smirk.

"Uhh yes.... She stayed the night, but not because of what you think. It was just late and...." Lena begins.

"Whatever you say, Lena. Say no more." Sam replies, and then ends the phone call.

Once the phone call ends, Sam turns her sights back towards the bedroom, where she plans to have a lot more fun with Alex and Kelly today. Sam is well aware that she is right in the middle of her heat right now, so she is going to make the most of it, and really ride it out, in a way that she probably hasn't done since before she had Ruby.

*********************

Elsewhere in Lena's house, Kara just woke to Lena on the phone, talking with Sam. Now that Kara has woke though, she has realised that the two of them are very much not in the same positions they were when they went to bed last night. Last night, when they went to bed, the two of them were each lying on the complete opposite side of the bed to one another, with there being a lot of space in between them, simply because of how big Lena's bed is. However, now, Kara can see that both she and Lena must have slowly gravitated towards the centre of the bed during the night, and they are now spooning one another, with Lena's ass pressed into Kara's crotch. Then to top all this off, Kara has one of her arms wrapped around Lena's waist.

"Oh..... sorry...." Kara quickly says, once Lena ends the phone call, moving away from Lena.

"That's okay." Lena replies, with a smile, "I guess we both must have just moved towards the centre of the bed during the night."

"Yeah...." Kara says, "But..... I'm also sorry about..... what you must have just felt. It really must have just been such an invasion of your privacy."