Chapter 83

It is now just over an hour later, and Kara and Lena have finished their amazing fucking session in Lena's office, where they basically had sex absolutely everywhere in Lena's office. It essentially fulfilled both Kara and Lena's wildest dreams. Lena got to be fucked by Kara absolutely everywhere, being bent over her desk, having her ask spanked, and also being pressed up against the glass off her office window, looking out onto her balcony, while Kara got to be the one doing the fucking. It was absolutely marvellous, and the two of them loved every single second of it. The thrill of fucking in a public place, even if it is not entire public, was amazing, and this is on top of the thrill of Lena being fucked pressed up, completely naked, against her office window, where anyone could see. Obviously, seeing as Lena's office is towards the top of the L-Corp building, it is very unlikely that anyone would actually have seen her pressed up naked against the glass, but either way, the thrill was still there throughout.

Thankfully, for Kara and Lena, Jess did not try and interrupt the two of them during their sex session, as Kara and Lena know that would have been very awkward, and make have completely killed the mood. However, both of them know that is very likely that Jess may know what actually went on in the office between the two of them. This is not only because Jess may have heard a few things, because Lena's walls are pretty soundproofed, but not completely, but also because Jess may have detected the sex scent coming off Kara and Lena as they left Lena's office, and walked right passed Jess's desk. However, these are not even the biggest reasons as to why Jess probably knows what went on in that office. The biggest reason is the fact that a few moments ago, as Kara and Lena were halfway to Ashley and Natalie's school, to pick the girls up, Lena received a text from Jess. In the text, Jess told Lena that she cleaned up some of the clear smudge imprints on Lena's glass leading out onto her balcony, which she noticed as she entered Lena's office to make sure everything was in order before leaving, and has notified a cleaning crew to clean the glass completely. Kara and Lena know this very likely means that when Jess walked into Lena's office, she was able to see clear boob imprints on the glass, where Kara pressed Lena up against it, and was thankfully nice enough to just wipe off the imprints, or smudge it up, before calling a cleaning crew to properly clean the glass. Of course, reading this text was very embarrassing for Lena, but currently she is too much in the glow of being fucked good and proper by Kara to care too much. Lena just knows that Jess deserves a raise for all this.

Presently, Lena and Kara are now just waiting for Natalie and Ashley to leave school and come and join them in the car. Of course, the two girls are far too old for them to get out of the car and wait for them. Kara and Lena both know that would be embarrassing for them, so they are just waiting, and still sitting in the afterglow of their sex session.

"So, I guess I never asked, but are you going to stay the night tonight?" Lena asks Kara, in an unsure voice.

"Uhhh..... I'll stay for dinner, if that's okay. But I should probably go back to my apartment tonight, as I need to be up early tomorrow, and still have to sort a few things out for the move on Friday." Kara says.

"Okay." Lena nods, "Also, I've been meaning to ask you. Seeing as my house is outside of National City, obviously you can't walk to work anymore, like you can from your apartment. How do you intend to get to CatCo? I know you and Alex share your car, but I know that sometimes Alex needs the car. Of course, I'm more than happy to have you come with me in the morning, but I'm sure there will be many times when I'm leaving a lot earlier than you need to."

"Ohh.... I guess I haven't really thought about that." Kara hums, "Like you know, Alex and I share the car and the motorbike. So maybe, for now, I'll just have the car and Alex can deal with things on the motorbike."

"That's an idea..... or..... you could use one of my cars? I have... quite a few." Lena says.

"I uhhh..... I don't know about that." Kara says, in an unsure voice.