Chapter 46

Kara and Lena arrive at Lena's penthouse apartment about 10 minutes after leaving the restaurant, and as the duo step inside the penthouse they are already all over one another. The biggest reason that Lena actually directed her driver to take them to her penthouse, instead of her house, where she spends most of her time, is because it was closer, and Lena didn't want to wait any longer to actually have Kara again. Lena craves Kara. Lena wants Kara's naked skin to be pressed up against her once more, and not just in some alpha/omega lusty way. Lena just really wants this with Kara. But of course, Lena has also been dreaming about Kara's cock. Lena knows that Kara's cock knows how to make her feel good, and she wants to feel good. Lena wants to feel so so good. Lena thinks that would be an absolutely perfect end to this first date.

Lena and Kara start kissing each other as the front door closes behind them, and Lena, knowing that Kara might be a bit unsure about what is okay or not, is the one that decides to tug at Kara's clothing, wanting to remove it, giving Kara the sign that it's okay for her to do the same. So, Kara then allows Lena to help her out of some of her clothes, while she does the same to Lena, all the while the couple continue to kiss one another. However, as they continue to lose more and more of their clothes, and more skin is exposed to each other, Lena starts to places kisses down Kara's neck, and at other areas around the blonde's face, wanting to put her omega scent all over Kara. Lena's omega is now very much urging her on, even if Lena's omega is not completely in control. But Lena's omega does want to basically put her scent all over Kara, so that if some other omegas approach Kara now, they will smell her omega scent, and know that Kara is off limits.

Soon, after a couple of minutes, Kara and Lena are both down to their underwear, each wearing their bras and panties. At this point, the duo finally part from their continued kisses, and look one another in the eyes.

"You are perfect." Kara says.

Lena grows a smile on her face at Kara saying that.

"You don't need to smooth talk me anymore Kara, I'm already going to let you fuck me." Lena says.

"I'm not smooth talking. I'm speaking the truth." Kara replies.

Lena now grows a blush on her face at Kara saying that, feeling a bit like a school girl again, even though she is the 40-year-old in this situation, and Kara is 25-years-old.

"Well, thank you." Lena soon replies, "And you are absolutely stunning yourself."

Kara now grows a wide smile at Lena saying that, before taking the brunette in for another soaring kiss.

Kara and Lena continue to kiss one another for the next couple of minutes, until eventually this time Kara is the one to make the first move, moving her hands behind Lena's back to unhook her bra. Lena, for her part, allows Kara to do this, and once Kara has unhooked her bra, she presses her body against Kara's, stopping the bra from falling down, and then reaches behind Kara's back to unhook her bra too, all while the couple just continue to kiss one another. As Lena does this though, with their bodies pressed up against one another, Lena can literally feel Kara's hard alpha cock straining in her panties, wanting to be released so badly, and Lena really wants that too. Lena's omega is really starting to get into this, and she can smell that Kara's alpha is very much getting into this too.

Eventually, after a few more seconds, Lena successfully unhooks Kara's bra, and then she moves away from the blonde, causing both of their bras to fall down at the same time, revealing their naked breasts to one another. Of course, this isn't the first, or even the second time, they have seen each other's exposed breasts. However, it is still different this time, because this time this isn't just some one-night sexual escapade where their alphas and omegas are going crazy, and enjoying the moment. This is something more. They are in a relationship now. So, this really could be the start of something special, on the sexual side of things.