Chapter 86

It is now the following morning, and Lena wakes up, and right away she feels so comforted, because she can smell the scent of her alpha, Kara, all around her. It is truly an amazing way to wake up. Of course, technically Kara is not her alpha yet, as she and Kara are not mated, and Kara hasn't given Lena her bite mark just yet, but Lena knows they will get their eventually. In spite of this, it won't stop Lena thinking of Kara as her alpha, because that is what Lena believes Kara is to her, and is what Kara has shown to be so far in their relationship.

Lena now rolls over, planning to snuggle into Kara, and just enjoy this nice start to their Saturday morning a little longer, with the blonde alpha. However, as Lena rolls over to snuggle with Kara, all she feels is an empty bed, Kara is not there. So, Lena now opens her eyes, and she sees that she is completely alone in the bedroom, and seeing as the bathroom door is wide open, she can tell that Kara is not in there too, being able to see into most of the bathroom from where she is lying on the bed. From both the amount of Kara's scent Lena can still smell in the air, and from the fact that Kara's side of the bed is still warm, Lena is able to figure out that Kara can't have got up from bed long ago. Lena just wonders what made Kara get out of bed in the first place, instead of having a nice Saturday morning and snuggle with her a little while longer.

Lena continues to lay in bed for a little while longer, just relaxing, as she does really feel so good laying here like that. Honestly, Lena doesn't think she has had a sleep like the one she just had ever, it was so relaxing, and Lena feel so refreshed now, not tired at all. Lena feels completely recharged, and she knows that's likely because she had Kara snuggled with her, all night long, in their new bed, which they will be sharing together every night from now on. Eventually, after laying in the bed for about 10 more minutes, Lena finally decides that she should get up from bed too, and that is when she goes to grab her phone. As Lena grabs her phone though, and the screen lights up, she gets a bit of a surprise, as she sees that is 10:30 in the morning, meaning she has slept in much much longer than she thought she had done. Even on a weekend Lena never really sleeps in past 9, so it's no wonder Kara got up from the bed instead of snuggling with her for a little longer.

Lena now gets up from bed herself, and heads into the bathroom to go to the toilet, before then leaving the bedroom, in search of Kara, and likely Natalie and Ashley too. Lena thinks it's very possible that both her girls are awake and Kara is probably entertaining them, or something.

Lena makes her way downstairs, and soon her thought that Kara, Natalie and Ashley would be together is confirmed, as Lena hears the beautiful sound of Natalie, Ashley and Kara giggling, clearly having a good time together. So, Lena follows this sound, which eventually leads her to the kitchen, where she sees that Kara, Natalie and Ashley are now all working together, cooking pancakes, clearly for their breakfast. Natalie and Ashley are standing either side of Kara. Natalie is presently mixing some of the pancake mix in one bowl, then Kara is cooking one pancake in a frying pan, while Ashley is towering up the cooked pancakes, and putting various sorts of toppings for the pancakes into different bowls, including strawberries, raspberries, chocolate chips, and other things. It all very much looks like Kara, Natalie and Ashley have a work flow process down to make their pancakes. Lena smiles at this very sight. This is exactly the type of thing Lena hoped to see happen with Kara and the girls now that Kara is living here. Lena is so glad that it literally took only 1 night of Kara living here for something like this to happen. It very much suggests the four of them have a really bright future together, living together, with so many more fond and happy moments like this to come.

"Hello girls." Lena says, with a wide amused smile, announcing her presence.

Kara, Natalie and Ashley all now look at Lena with a bemused look, clearly not expecting her at all.