Chapter 78

Kara and Lena have now arrived back at their cabin, where they plan to continue their sexy fun times. Even though both Kara and Lena had a lot of fun while shopping at the mall, the two girlfriends are still as horny as ever, and very eager to continue their fun. After all, seeing as Lena has Natalie and Ashley living with her permanently at the moment, it's not like Kara and Lena have much time where they can have sexual fun with each other, as at Lena's they always have to worry about being overheard, even if that hasn't stopped them before. For Lena though, she feels that her heat is coming to an end, which is to be expected, as on the rare occasion when a pregnant omega does go into heat, they do tend to be short, lasting a day or so, rather than lasting 3-4 days or even a week. In Lena's mind though, she thinks that her heat has been short simply because Kara has given her several good fuckings, which have helped to shorten it, not that Lena really is eager for her heat to be short. In Lena's heat filled mind she would like to be like this, with Kara fucking her, all the time. However, Lena knows that she really can't be like this all the time, as she just wouldn't function properly and be able to do all the other things she has to do, including being a mom and the CEO and owner of her own company. Lena just kind of wished her heat was going to last until Sunday morning, but by the looks of it, when she wakes up tomorrow it will be done. So, Lena is just going to enjoy this last little bit of her heat.

"So, what do you want to do now, Lee?" Kara asks, with a smile, as soon as they close their cabin door behind them.

"Well, how about we do that bondage session that you were interested in trying?" Lena suggests with a smirk.

Kara's eyes widen at Lena asking her that.

"Really? Another one of my fantasies? What about you?" Kara asks.

"Darling, I'm very much enjoying your fantasies, and this next one, with you tying me up, very much feels like I'm going to be getting most of the enjoyment, not you." Lena says.

"Well.... uhhh.... Yeah.... I guess." Kara says.

"So how about I change into something sexy, then you can either have me strip for you, or tie me up with my clothes on. Then, we can have our fun, and afterwards we can have something nice for dinner, and perhaps get into the not fun, naked of course. How does that sound?" Lena asks.

"That sounds.... pretty incredible." Kara smiles.

"Okay then." Lena smirks back, "I'll go up and get changed and call you when I'm ready."

"Alright." Kara nods.

Lena then heads upstairs and as she does, Kara can feel her cock harden in her pants. Kara is very excited to get to do yet another one of her fantasies. This has been an amazing weekend for Kara thus far. Although Kara knows that anytime she spends with Lena is amazing.

Kara proceeds to wait downstairs, in excited anticipation, before Lena finally calls out to her. Kara then goes running upstairs as quick as a flash.

*********

Back in National City, over the last couple of hours Eliza, Natalie and Ashley have been having a great time together, with Eliza continuing to instruct the girls as to how to make a roast dinner, including making the Yorkshire Puddings or Poppers, from scratch. That did end up being a little messy, but it was still fun none the less. Throughout this experience Eliza did see that while both girls were engaging in the cooking experience and listening to Eliza tell them what to do, Ashley seemed to be far more interested in it all, asking a bunch of questions, than Natalie. Either way, they all ended up having a really good time, and Eliza truly feels they bonded over the whole experience, which was her main intention when she suggested this to the girls the other day.