Chapter 53

It is now later on in the evening, and Kara has returned back to her apartment after finishing all her work at CatCo, for the first time in almost 2 days, after having spent last night at Lena's. As Kara returns home to her apartment though, she can't help but continue to think about Lena, and wonder how she is doing now. A part of Kara does want to go round to Lena's house this evening, and spend more time with her girlfriend, not only because she wants to continue to be there to comfort Lena, but also because she just absolutely loved getting to spend the evening with Lena and the girls, and sleep in the same bed as the brunette. However, despite Kara thinking all this, she knows that right now Lena just wants some space. In fact, Kara can very much understand how perhaps her continuing to be there for Lena might be a bad thing, as Lena doesn't need to be overwhelmed my another alpha currently, even if Kara's intentions would be completely good.

Of course, Lena isn't the only one that has to deal with the results of Andrea's assault on Lena yesterday, as now Kara has to also, with the lawsuit that Andrea has filed against her. Kara does think this is absolutely typical of Andrea, from what Lena has told her about her already. The only thing that Kara is actually worried about, is even though she is literally in the right in this lawsuit, and did absolutely nothing wrong, Andrea is still a very rich person, while Kara probably can't even afford to hire a proper lawyer to fight her case for her in court. Then, on top of that, even if Kara were to hire a good lawyer, to actually fight Andrea, she would have to have Lena present evidence of what happened, and Kara certainly does not want Lena to be put through all that. So, in reality, Kara thinks that she's pretty screwed by this lawsuit. None the less, Kara is hopeful that she will be able to figure something out, and she really does not want Lena to get involved. Lena does not need this added stress on her plate right now.

Once Kara gets home, the 25-year-old blonde alpha decides to just try and forget about her worries for the evening, and relax. So, to do this, Kara gets in her shower, and she allows the hot water to just run over her body, and soothe her sore muscles from sitting hunched over her desk all day at CatCo. In fact, this ends up relaxing Kara so much, that she starts to get thoughts in her mind that very much arouse her, causing her alpha cock to harden. So, Kara then proceeds to do the thing that most people with penis' do in the shower, when they get an erection, and starts to stroke it.

Kara continues to stroke her cock over the next few minutes, thinking about Lena the whole time, and just how beautiful she is. Kara's thoughts are no longer on what happened to Lena, but just on her pure lust for her. Kara thinks of Lena's beauty, and just how much she cares for her, and wants to be with Lena. Kara thinks of the fact that in about 7 months time Lena will give birth to their first pup. The fact Kara actually thinks 'first pup' in her mind is something that also excites her too. Kara thinks about all the things she wants with Lena in the future. Kara wants to be with her, be her alpha, give her her mating bite, and then grow a family with her, having multiple more pups. Kara knows Lena is 40, and at the age where most omegas no longer are able to have pups anymore, but Kara knows that Lena is not like most omegas. Kara wants to continue to have more pups with Lena for as long as possible. Kara wants a large family, which both includes their future pups, and includes Natalie and Ashley too. Kara wants all of that with Lena. Lena who is just so stunningly beautiful, and has a large freckle on the left side of her neck. In this moment, that freckle is so alluring to Kara, and all she can think about is how she wants that to be the spot where she finally gives Lena her alpha mating mark in the future, and puts her claim on her, letting the world know that Lena Luthor is hers.

"LENA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kara moans, as she finally climaxes after several minutes, her alpha load shooting onto her shower wall, and then being washed away by the water.

As Kara does cum, the orgasm she has is so good that she literally has to move one of her hands out, to hold the side of her shower, just so she can stable herself, because the orgasm makes her legs feel a bit weak, and like she is going to fall over. Eventually though, as the orgasm finishes wracking through her body, Kara is able to stable herself once more, and she then just finishes washing herself in the shower, before heading into her bedroom and getting dressed.