Chapter 87

Are you sure you want to go and see Andrea?" Kara asks Lena, nervously, "I mean... the last time you saw her.... we both know what happened."

"Yes, I know." Lena nods, "But I can't let Andrea get away with this bullshit and all these court battles wasting my time. I'm tired of this bullshit."

"Okay." Kara nods, knowing that she's not going to be able to talk Lena out of this, "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No. It's okay. Thank you for the offer though, darling. I'll deal with Andrea on my own." Lena says.

"Okay. Please make sure to message me when you are going into see Andrea and when you are out. If I don't get a message from you within like 10 minutes, I'll go feral on her ass." Kara says, in a very protective alpha tone.

Lena breaks out into a wide smile at Kara saying that to her, feeling so very cared for and protected by Kara. It truly feels wonderful.

"I will, my darling." Lena smiles, happily, placing a kiss on one of Kara's cheeks.

"Good." Kara nods, with her own small smile, just from the kiss she received from Lena.

Kara and Lena now begin to walk through the courthouse, heading for the exit, all while they hold each other's hands. Today has been a good day for them, because Lena will actually be the owner of CatCo, when all is said and done. However, it still sucks that they had to come to the court house in the first place, and Kara agrees that it's pretty annoying that Andrea caused all this, which has led to them having to come down to this court house in the first place, only to see that Andrea hasn't bothered to show up. If Kara weren't in such a happy mood, all which is due to the fact she moved in with Lena, Natalie and Ashley a few days ago, she would be really, really angry right now. Ultimately though, Kara knows that she can't really just continuously allow Andrea to make her angry, as like it or not, seeing as she plans to be a big part of Natalie and Ashley's lives moving forward, she is going to have to deal with Andrea on occasion to. So, better to try and not let Andrea get to her, and just be protective of Lena, Natalie and Ashley.

Kara and Lena now make their way outside the courthouse, and after exchanging kisses the two part ways, with Lena getting into her driver's car and heading for Obsidian North, while Kara begins walking in the direction of CatCo, ready to get back to worth herself. Admittedly, Kara is relieved that Lena now officially owns CatCo, so she won't have to worry about the prospect of losing her job, and having to find a new one, as Andrea wanted to buy CatCo just to fire her.

********

Lena is now walking into Obsidian North, and has just sent off a text to Kara, letting her know she's arrived. The Obsidian North building is very much different to the L-Corp one, it has a much more darker themed decor, while L-Corp is more bright, with whites, and a lot of light being able to flow into the building. It really sums up Lena and Andrea's contrasting differences in style, and reflects their own personalities.

Once inside Obsidian North, Lena makes her way to the reception. Unlike Andrea, Lena has no intention of just storming up to Andrea's office, and making a scene in the lobby or anything. Lena will be civil, even if she is really pissed off that Andrea is screwing her around with her not showing up to any of these court cases.

"Hello." Lena says, politely, to the woman at reception, "I'd like to see Miss Andrea Rojas. You can tell her that her ex-wife is here, and wishes to discuss something in regards to our daughters."

Obviously Lena doesn't want to talk about Natalie and Ashley with Andrea, she is just using that as a tactic because she doubts Andrea can turn her down if she says that, where she could if she just said she wanted to talk to her. This way, even if Andrea no longer gives a shit about Natalie and Ashley, she will still likely speak to Lena about them just to no look bad in front of her employees for refusing to discuss a matter about her daughters.