Chapter 15

Alex quickly exits the bar, and runs after Kara, who she sees is quickly running away, crying her eyes out. Alex can tell that clearly Lena rejected her. Alex has half a mind to go back and yell at Lena, and let her know how absolutely crazy and insane she is for turning down her sister. Alex knows that any omega would be lucky to have an alpha like Kara as a partner. Kara cares so deeply, and she would treat any omega partner like they are the world to her. Alex is just worried that Kara has already begun to do that with Lena, and it's going to make this all so much worse.

"Kara!" Alex calls out, as she runs after her sister.

Kara doesn't slowdown in response to Alex yelling out for her, but thankfully Alex is fast enough to catch up to her.

"Kara!" Alex says again, grabbing hold of one of her sister's arms.

Kara turns and looks at Alex, and right then Alex can see the clear devastation written on Kara's face. Alex can see the tears flowing down Kara's face, and just how hurt she is.

"Oh, Kara." Alex says, in a sympathetic voice.

"She doesn't want me." Kara sobs.

"Then she's an idiot." Alex says, as she pulls Kara in for a hug.

Alex then proceeds to hug Kara for the next few moments, all while they awkwardly continue to walk down the street, going absolutely nowhere, as they are walking in the opposite direction to both of their apartments.

"Hey, how about we go back to your place, and talk, and I'll spend the night?" Alex suggests.

Kara nods her head, with a sniffle, still crying, not saying any words to Alex.

"Alright." Alex says, "Let's call a taxi, instead of us having to walk back."

Meanwhile, back in the bar, Lena has been in the bathroom throwing up for about 10 minutes now. The omega hasn't been throwing up constantly, it has just been on and off. There have been a few moments when Lena thought she was done, but quickly finds out she is not. Then all the while Lena has been doing this, she has been feeling absolutely awful, emotionally. Lena feels so bad about what she has done to Kara, and it's really stressed her out. That's not to say Lena regrets her decision, or thinks she's made the wrong one. It's just, Lena never wanted to hurt Kara's feelings, and seeing the blonde run out of the bar crying like that, it made Lena feel like the worst person in the world.

"Lena?" A voice eventually calls out to Lena, one that she recognises.

"Jack?" Lena replies, in a surprised voice, still on her knees locked in her toilet stall.

"Yeah, it's me." Jack says, now standing outside the stall.

"What are you doing in here? This is the women's bathroom!" Lena says.

"I came to check on you. I saw how Kara left, and you've been in here a while." Jack says.

"Hmmmm.... thanks.... But I'm fine." Lena says.

"You're not." Jack replies, "As the only reason you are in here for this long, is you are doing drugs, which I doubt, you are throwing up, or you are taking a massive dump."

"Jack!" Lena exclaims.

"Okay, okay. I know it was the second one." Jack says, "I know how sometimes you can get all caught up in your feelings, especially when you are feeling guilty, and then throw up."

"Well..... well done.... you figured it out.... I've been throwing up." Lena scoffs.

"Come on, Lena. I'm just trying to help." Jack says.