Chapter 49

It is now about 30 minutes later, and for the last few minutes Kara and Lena have just been snuggling on the couch, with Kara trying to send out some more soothing pheromones. Lena has seemed to have calmed down from her freaking out state when Kara suggested that she report this incident to the police. However, Kara hasn't brought that upon again. Over the last few minutes though, Kara has been able to pull out her phone while comforting Lena, just to send Alex a text, asking her to come to Lena's office just so she can have a look at her medically, letting Alex know what happened in the text also.

A few minutes later, Lena and Kara are interrupted by Lena's office door opening. Kara thinks that it must be Alex, who has got there rather quick, but she soon sees that it's Sam.

"Lena, are you okay?" Sam asks, in a concerned voice, as she moves closer to her friend.

"S..Sam.... What are you doing here?" Lena asks, as she slightly pulls her head away from Kara's hug.

"Kara texted Alex, letting her know what happened. Alex texted me. She thought you could use a friend." Sam explains.

"I texted Alex because she's a doctor, and I wanted to make sure that everything is okay with you, and the pup." Kara says, "I'm sorry if I overstepped."

"No.... thank you, Kara." Lena says.

Sam now takes a seat on the couch to other side of Lena compared to where Kara is sitting.

"So.... Lena.... what happened?" Sam asks, with a very concerned look on her face, with a lot of sympathy on it also.

Once Sam asks this, Lena looks at Kara for a few seconds, who just offers her a soft smile, while squeezing her hand. Lena takes confidence from this, and turns back to look at Sam.

"Andrea.... she.... came storming in here.... because she found out I'm buying CatCo.... instead of her..... She then said her normal abuse..... at me.... and before I knew what was happening.... she was trying to use her alpha pheromones to make me submit to her..... I backed away.... but she pressed me up against the window..... and...... and tried to kiss me on the neck.... where her mark on me used to be..... and she put her hand inside my trousers......" Lena explains.

"That fucking monster!" Sam exclaims, in an angry voice.

Lena visibly flinches at Sam yelling like that, causing her to move further into Kara's side. Sam notices this, and can clearly see that Lena truly is in an emotional state right now, but thankfully she is actually leaning on Kara, both physically, and emotionally, for support.

"Sorry." Sam says.

Lena nods her head.

"It's just.... the fact she did that..... I swear.... I want to punch her in the face." Sam says.

"Well, Kara already did that." Lena says.

"What?" Sam says, looking at Kara surprised.

"Yeah. I was visiting Lena for lunch, and as I came out of the elevator and was talking to Jess, I could smell Lena's distressed pheromones. I then came storming in the room and saw what Andrea was doing, and flung her off Lena. She charged at me and I punched her in the face. Then she also charged at me again and she went running into Lena's desk after I tripped her up." Kara says.

"Oh my god! Kara! You are amazing!" Sam says, "Lena, do you have security cameras in here? I would literally pay you to see that fight!"

"Not helping, Sam." Lena says.

"Sorry." Sam says, "It's just.... Andrea finally got what she deserves."

"Yeah..... maybe..... but she was still shouting vile stuff as my security dragged her out of my office." Lena says, "I know for a fact this isn't the last time Andrea tries something like this."