Chapter 32

It is now Monday Morning, and Lena is awake and getting ready for her work day. Today, being Monday, is also the last day of the week that Lena has Ashley and Natalie with her, until they spend the week with Andrea moving forward. It's an arrangement that Lena really wants to change, and is now more confident that if she fights to have Natalie and Ashley more often, that her daughters might just support her and back her up. Then, at the same time, Lena thinks that if things were to go to court again, she would be happy to testify about all the shit Andrea has done, including manipulating both Ashley and Natalie, while also basically saying that she intends to start her new real family with her fiancé, Eve, and push Natalie and Ashley to the side. Of course, previously there would have been no way in hell that Lena would have had the courage to testify in court like this, and confront Andrea. However, that has all changed now that she has cleared everything with Natalie and Ashley, with her two daughters actually treating her better again. Then at the same time, Lena, for her part, just feels confident in herself again, which she actually thinks is mostly down to her pheromones and everything working again, and also Kara.

This morning however, Lena is a little bit nervous about things, because so far Natalie and Ashley still have not given her an answer as to whether they want to go up to Midvale next weekend with Kara and her sister. Of course, Lena is aware that Natalie wants to go, which means Ashley is the hold out, and Lena very much thinks that means that if Ashley agrees to go to Midvale or not, could go either way, and might just depend on the mood that Ashley is in this morning. Then for Lena herself, she actually very much is hoping that Ashley agrees, as the more she thinks about things, the more she really wants to go up to Midvale for the weekend with Kara and her daughters. Lena just thinks that it could be very relaxing to get out of the city for a few days, while she also thinks it could be such a good idea for the girls to better get to know Kara. Then that will just make things easier moving forward.

Eventually, once Lena has finished getting dressed and everything, she heads out of her bedroom, and downstairs, where she knows her daughters will be, eating their own breakfast before they head off to school.

"Hello, my darlings." Lena says, with a smile, as she enters the kitchen, and sees Natalie and Ashley sitting at the kitchen table.

"Morning mom." Natalie smiles.

"Morning." Ashley says.

"I've decided that I will take you both to school today, so you don't need to rush for your bus or anything." Lena says.

"Okay." Natalie nods, happily.

Lena then walks further into the kitchen and decides to make herself a coffee, before sitting down at the table with her daughters.

"Are you not going to have any breakfast?" Ashley asks.

"Oh, I will later, probably once I get to work." Lena says, "With me being pregnant, it's not a great idea for me to eat breakfast right away. I'll let my stomach settle a bit before eating."

"Have you been sick again then?" Natalie asks, with a slightly concerned look on her face.

"No. Don't worry darling. I'm just trying to be careful." Lena says, "I learnt my lessons from when I was pregnant with the two of you."

"Oh, okay." Natalie nods, and then goes back to eating her breakfast.

Lena, Natalie and Ashley then proceed to sit there in silence for a little while, as the girls eat their breakfast, and Lena drinks her coffee. Of course, Lena does desperately want to know if Ashley is going to agree to go up to Midvale or not, but right now she's a bit nervous about her answer, so she's stalling for time a little bit. However, as they all begin to finish their food and drinks, Lena knows she needs to asks the question.