Chapter 31

It is now Sunday morning, and Sam is waking up again to Alex and Kelly being in her bed. Yesterday, Sam had a lot of fun with Kelly and Alex, riding out her heat with the young alpha and beta. The trio simply had a lot of sex, and it wasn't just Sam being the classic omega in heat and being obsessed with Alex's cock, although that did happen at times. Sam also had a lot of fun enjoying her heat with Kelly too, despite the young woman being a beta, and not having any pheromones or anything like that. Simply put, it was all a lot of fun. But right now, as Sam wakes up on the Sunday morning, she finally has a bit more of a clear mind, because her heat has passed.

Once Sam wakes, she looks over in the bed, and sees that this morning Kelly is still fast asleep, curled into Alex's side, resting her head on her chest, while she, herself, is laying next to the couple. So, Sam slowly exits the bed, making sure not to wake Alex and Kelly up in the process, and then heads into her bathroom, deciding to take a shower which will wash off all the sweat and everything, from the activities that they have been up to these past 24+ hours.

Sam spends a good 15 minutes in the shower, enjoying the hot water running over all her sore muscles and everything, but she does eventually exit her bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her, and at this point she sees that Alex and Kelly are awake, sitting up in the bed.

"Oh, hello, good morning." Sam says, with a bit of an awkward smile.

"Morning." Kelly replies.

"Hey." Alex smiles, "You decided to head into the shower without either of us?"

"Uhhh.... yeah.... my heat is over now.... So I just wanted to have a nice relaxing shower and everything." Sam explains.

"Oh...." Alex says, in a bit of a disappointed voice.

"I do need to go pick my daughter up from Lena's soon, so, can we like have breakfast now, so I can leave soon?" Sam asks, awkwardly, realising that she is basically suggesting that Alex and Kelly need to leave.

"Yes, of course." Alex replies.

Alex, Kelly and Sam then all leave Sam's bedroom, with Sam changing into her clothes, and Alex and Kelly putting on their clothes that they were wearing two days ago. Thankfully, their clothes aren't dirty or anything, as yesterday the three of them spent the whole day not wearing any clothes whatsoever.

Eventually, Kelly, Sam and Alex have breakfast together, chatting a little bit, before the time finally comes where Kelly and Alex have to leave, with Sam having sent off a text to Lena, letting her know that she will be by soon to pick up her daughter.

"Uhhh.... So..... we.... had a lot of fun this weekend." Alex says, a bit awkwardly, as she and Kelly get their things to leave.

"I had some fun too." Sam smiles.

"Right....." Alex says, a bit awkwardly, "I guess..... we'll leave...."

"Yeah..." Kelly says, in a disappointed voice.

Right now, Sam is very much aware as to why Alex and Kelly are acting awkward and sounding disappointed. Sam knows that Alex and Kelly are hoping that after everything they did this weekend, that she will actually change her mind, and be more interested in actually dating the two of them, and becoming a throuple. Then, admittedly, Sam is actually more interested in doing that now. From these past few days, she can really see that she could have something special with Alex and Kelly, and not just as a sexual relationship either. Sam actually likes both Kelly and Alex for who they are and everything, with them both being different, and providing different things as part of a relationship. It is all very interesting to Sam, and she certainly does not want Alex and Kelly to think that this weekend she has just used the two of them to ride out her heat, because that is not the type of person she is. Sam is happy to have one night stands with people, but only when the people she has the one night stands with are well aware that it is a one night stand going into it.