Chapter 80

It is now a few days later in the following week, and Kara honestly feels like she is on cloud nine, as everything seems to be going well for her. She has an absolutely wonderful and beautiful girlfriend, with a pup on the way. Everything is going well in her work life, and at the end of this week, Kara will officially be moving in to Lena's house, to live with Lena, Natalie and Ashley, leaving her apartment behind. Kara is literally over the moon about this, and even more so that Natalie and Ashley want her to move in too. In fact, over the last few days, Kara has actually received a few texts from both Ashley and Natalie, talking about when she is going to move in with them and everything. Kara is happy to see that the two girls are just as excited for the move as she is. Then, Kara is really excited, for so many reasons. Just like Lena mentioned to her the other day, when they were discussing Kara moving in, Kara wants to wake up next to Lena every day, and not in some alpha way where the alpha wants their omega near them all the time. Kara wants to wake up next to Lena, because she loves her, and never likes when she is apart from her for that long. Kara wants to open her eyes in the morning, and the first thing she sees to be Lena's face. Then, on top of all that, Kara also wants to be around Natalie and Ashley on a more permanent basis. Kara adores spending time with the two girls, and loves that they have adopted Eliza as their grandma, and just become much closer to being her family. But finally, one major reason that Kara is excited about moving in with Lena, Natalie and Ashley, is because she knows that she won't have to live on her own any longer. Many people actually love living on their own, enjoying that it allows them to have free space, where they don't have to worry about other people. They can walk around naked, eat whatever they want, sleep whenever they want, and just do anything to their own schedule, without having to consider other people. For many people, this is an ideal lifestyle. However, this isn't the case for Kara. Kara has never liked being alone in her apartment. It's not that Kara is scared of being alone or anything. It's just, Kara feels really lonely whenever she is home alone in her apartment, and she knows that is all just left over trauma from her parent's deaths. Now though, Kara won't have to deal with any of that, as she will be with Lena, Natalie and Ashley, so certainly should never feel alone, or lonely.

Kara honestly is just extremely excited about the move, as it feels like she is going to be gaining a whole new family, with Lena, Natalie and Ashley, and her and Lena's future pup, and potentially all the other pups that may come on the way over the years. This is what Kara deserves after all, getting to have all the family that she could ever want, as a sort of recompense for her parents dying in a fire when she was 13 years old. It, of course, doesn't make up for her parents no longer being around, but it certainly is nice, and more importantly, it makes Kara happy.

For Lena's side of things, she is really excited for Kara to move in too, and she is really happy at how eager Natalie and Ashley are to have Kara living with them too. It has put a constant smile on Lena's face whenever Natalie or Ashley have asked her a question about something in regards to Kara's move. Honestly, before she and Kara asked the girls if they were going to be okay with Kara moving in with them, a small part of Lena's brain was worried that the girls would say no for some reason. Lena was worried that maybe, in the worst case scenario the girls just wouldn't want Kara living with them at all. Then, for the best case scenario, where the girls said no, Lena was worried the girls would just say they wanted to live with their mom, alone, for a while longer, before bringing anyone else into it, which Lena would have understood, even if she wouldn't have been happy about it. But thankfully, none of that has happened, the girls not only said yes, but are excited for Kara to move in, and Lena is really excited herself. Even though Kara may not be taking the step that Lena wants her to, Lena already knows that Kara is her forever person. Lena doesn't care about their 15 year age difference, as Kara certainly doesn't care. Then being with Kara has actually felt like her heart has been healing from years of abuse from Andrea, her omega certainly is healing, there is literal proof of that. So Lena is so very happy, and can't wait for Friday to come, to start Kara's move.