Chapter 28

Meanwhile, over the last hour and a bit, Alex has been patiently waiting in Sam's office at L-Corp for the beta to finish up her work for the day. To occupy her time, Alex has been reading a magazine that she picked up from the waiting area outside Sam's office, and also looking at a bunch of different things on her phone. All this while Alex hasn't spoken to Sam, simply because she doesn't want to interrupt her from doing her work, and then make this wait even longer than it needs to be. However, despite the two of them sitting in relative silence, it is not awkward or anything. It's actually a rather comfortable silence.

Now that over an hour and a half has past, despite Alex doing her best efforts to keep herself occupied, she is starting to get bored. Alex has done everything that she wants to do on her phone, taking her battery down to 25%, then she has also thoroughly read through the magazine she picked up. Therefore, right now, Alex is getting a bit jittery simply because of how bored she is slowly becoming.

Alex lasts for another 10 minutes in Sam's office, before she finally realises she has to do something about her boredom.

"Do you have a bathroom somewhere?" Alex asks Sam, finally speaking up.

"Oh, yes, outside my office; it's down the hall and three doors on the left." Sam says.

"Alright, thanks." Alex says, as she gets up from the couch she was sitting on, and heads in the direction of Sam's door.

"I'm sorry this is taking so long. I'll only be another 20 minutes, promise." Sam says.

"Okay." Alex nods, and then leaves the office.

After leaving Sam's office, Alex quickly finds the bathroom which Sam directed her to, and heads inside. However, once Alex is inside the bathroom, she doesn't go to the toilet or anything, as she doesn't actually need to go. Alex is simply using this excuse to go to the bathroom as something to occupy her time.

Alex approaches one of the sinks in the bathroom, and then proceeds to turn on the tap, and splash some water on her face, while looking in the mirror. As Alex does this, she begins to think about her plans for this evening, and everything she wants to do with Kelly and Sam. However, an effect of Alex slowly having these thoughts of how the evening may play out, is that the redhead's cock begins to harden, as Alex's alpha starts to stir. Once this happens, Alex takes some deep breaths, and splashes some more water over her face, wanting to control herself, and her pheromones. The last thing Alex wants is to walk out of this bathroom, and back into Sam's office, with a hard on, and pheromones hanging over her, for everyone to see.

Eventually, after a couple more minutes, Alex is soon able to get everything back under control once more, much to her relief. Then, once Alex does this, she quickly decides to leave the bathroom, not wanting to allow herself anymore alone time to have more thoughts that cause her alpha to stir again.

Alex walks down the corridor, and soon makes it back inside Sam's office, where she sees the CFO still typing away, doing her work, looking as beautiful as ever. However, with Alex looking at Sam, and having these thoughts about her beautiful, Alex's alpha starts to stir once more. As a result of this, Alex quickly moves over to the couch, and sits down, putting one leg over the other to hide her erection. But with Alex moving this fast to the couch, she does end up making a loud sound, which causes Sam to look up at her.

"Everything okay?" Sam asks, confused.

"Uhhh yeahhh..... I just tripped." Alex lies.

"Okay." Sam replies, seeming to believe Alex.

Sam then returns to her work, which allows Alex to breathe a sigh of relief, that at least she has stopped Sam from seeing her erection. Alex now knows she just has to try and focus and get her alpha under control, before Sam senses her alpha pheromones.