Chapter 13

Lena wakes to the sound of a familiar buzzing. As the brunette opens her eyes, she slowly looks around, trying to locate the sound. Lena soon notices that she is in very unfamiliar surroundings. However, after a few more moments, everything comes back to Lena, and she remembers she had sex with Kara, and that is where she is right now, in Kara's apartment. Kara, who she is actually currently laying on top of.

"What did I do." Lena says to herself, in a whisper, with Kara still being asleep below her.

Lena then hears the buzzing again, and she soon realises that the noise is coming from her phone, which is on the floor by the foot of the couch that she and Kara are laying on. Lena then goes to move and reach her phone, but as she does, she feels a strange feeling in her centre, while Kara suddenly wakes up and yells out in pain.

"Aghhhh!" Kara yells.

Lena now realises that even though Kara's knot has gone down, the 25-year-old's cock is still inside her, and her movement must have really awkwardly pulled on the alpha's cock.

"I'm sorry." Lena says, feeling really embarrassed right now.

Lena slowly, and very carefully, lifts herself up off of Kara's cock, not wanting to hurt the alpha any more than she already has. Once Lena completes this, she finally grabs her phone, and sees that Sam is calling her.

"Hello?" Lena answers.

"Lena.... thank god.... I was starting to get worried." Sam says, in a relieved voice.

"What... what do you mean?" Lena asks.

"Lena, don't you know what time it is?" Sam says.

Lena then looks at the time on her phone, and that is when she realises it's close to 5:30PM, she has been at Kara's for over 3 hours.

"Shit! I'm so sorry Sam." Lena says, now looking around Kara's apartment, trying to find her things, "I..... I lost track of time."

"Hmmm... Yeah... I'm sure you did." Sam says, "But we can talk about that some other time. When you didn't show up after we came out of the movie theatre, I took the girls, and Jack, to a local arcade to play a little bit. But Ashley and Natalie have started to get a bit concerned and have asked where you are."

"Shit." Lena says, thinking this is the last thing she needs, Ashley and Natalie thinking she has abandoned them, "Tell them I'll be right there. I'm leaving now. Can you text me the address of the arcade you are at?"

"Of course. See you in a bit." Sam says.

"See you." Lena replies.

Lena then ends the phone call, and focuses on gathering her clothes, which she then begins to put back on, and realises that she no longer has any panties to wear.

"Lena?" Kara says, confused, with the alpha still sitting on the couch, being absolutely naked.

Lena turns to look at Kara, and she realises that in the panic of the moment, she completely forgot about Kara, and the fact that she can't just leave Kara again, with no answers or anything.

"I..... I'm sorry Kara." Lena says, "I.... I wasn't.... planning for this to happen....I.... I only came here to apologise to you.... for kicking you out of my home like I did. I didn't think...... Anyway..... I wish I could stay and talk things through with you.... but I have to get back to my kids..... I was only using this time to speak with you because they went to see a film with Sam and Jack. But they are out of it now, and asking for me. So, I really need to go."

"Oh, okay." Kara replies, in a clearly disappointed tone.

Lena notices Kara's tone.

"Look.... I don't want to leave you like before.... so.... here....." Lena says, as she grabs a pen and a piece of paper she can see on Kara's coffee table, "This is my phone number. Text me, and we can arrange to meet up and actually talk with one another sometime. I know there is a lot for us to talk about now..... even more than before."