Chapter 82

Andrea's lawyers all now clear the courtroom very quickly, likely needing to quickly tell their client what a disaster this hearing just was. Lena doesn't envy Andrea's lawyers position, as while a big reason for the judge dismissing this hearing moving forward to a proper lawsuit and court case was Andrea's fault for not being there, Lena knows Andrea won't think of it like that. Andrea will still blame her lawyers, and scream and shout at them, calling them every name under the sun, among other things. However, Lena honestly doesn't care about the abuse Andrea's lawyers are about to receive, as far as Lena is concerned, those lawyers should have realised not to take Andrea on as a client, so this is their own fault. Lena is just happy that this court case was won, as after the court case to actually have custody of the children, this is the court case Lena most wanted to go the right way. Lena can live with Andrea somehow manoeuvring to block her sale of CatCo, and she can also live with Andrea somehow getting out of any legal repercussions of the court case regarding her assaulting Lena, but what Lena can't live with, is Andrea being able to harm Kara in this way, by suing her, or being able to keep full custody of their children. So, this is just the second most important one ticked off Lena's list, but she knows there are multiple more court cases to come involving Andrea.

"Hey." Kara says, with a big smile, as she approaches Lena, and takes her in for a big hug.

"Hello, darling." Lena smiles back, hugging Kara.

"I.... honestly can't believe how well that went. I'm shocked." Kara says.

"I know. Me too." Lena says, "Honestly, it kind of makes me a bit anxious."

"Why?" Kara asks.

"It's not like Andrea to drop things like that. So, it makes me concerned that the reason this happened is because she's planning some other bomb to drop and fuck with all of us." Lena says.

"Hmmm..... possibly." Kara nods, "But, let's not think like that right now. For now, let's just take this win, and we can deal with whatever Andrea tries to throw at us next week, when we have to face her again. Let's just enjoy the rest of this week, and celebrate us all moving in together."

"Yeah, I'd like that." Lena smiles, growing a loving look on her face.

"Great!" Kara smiles, "So, what do you want to do now? Do you need to go back to work or something? I didn't know how long this would take, so I've taken the rest of the day off."

"Hmm... I probably should go back to work, as I do have several things that I should have done this morning, but was too distracted to do. My mind was elsewhere." Lena says.

"Oh, okay." Kara replies, in a clearly disappointed voice, which Lena certainly notices.

Lena, for her part, never wants to see Kara disappointed like this, Lena loves Kara and would do absolutely anything for her, including anything to not see her look disappointed like this. So, Lena gets an idea in her head as a solution to this, and soon that idea turns into something that actually excites her, very much.

"Darling, how about you come back with me to my office?" Lena suggests, with a smirk, "That way at least you could spend some more time with me, even if I do have to do some work also."

"Yes, okay." Kara smiles, instantly, loving the idea of getting to spend more time with Lena, even if it is just in Lena's office, in the omega's presence, while Lena does some work.

Little does Kara know that Lena is forming a plan in her mind in regards to what she wants to do with Kara while Kara is in her office. It's something that Lena has been wanting to do with Kara for a while, so today seems as good a day as any to make it become a reality.