Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang

It's almost evening when we got back to the hotel because Rafael and I had lunch at some Italian Restaurant, he bought some things needed here and bought me more clothes because I don't have normal outfits. Almost all of them are party or business clothes so I don't feel comfortable with it.

The driver home was long, took us almost am hour  and my ear is already deaf from the silence we had inside the car. He is not the type of person who will start a conversation.

Rafael and I entered the penthouse and he stood at his office first. The office he had before his real penthouse place.

To be honest, I was really confused why does he had an office here and he also had one in his room. But the office in his room is just small though.

Could he be obsessed with offices?

For now, I am gonna call this office the main office then the one in his room is mini office. For me not to be confused. 

Rafael sat down on his desk in his main office and read the files on it. "Oh, Belle. Make me some coffee please "

I nod my head and went to the kitchen to make him his favorite coffee. I made the usual. 3 cubes of sugar and milk.

I carried it to his main office and gave it to him "Here"

"Thanks" he murmured silently and took a sip and a husky hum came out from him "Your coffee is the best, Belle"

"I'm happy you love it" I smiled and walk towards the sofa. I crossed my legs and let my eyes be familiar with the surroundings.

Rafael seems do not mind that I am here so I think I will stay a little longer. I will just got bored inside and I enjoy my husband's company.

"Oh, should we be discussing about our deal?" I asked him, remembering that we still have a deal to make.

Rafael turn his eyes to me and his eyebrows touched for a second "Oh Yeah...the deal" he stood up from his office chair and went to me

"My first deal with you...I think I already told you this from the start." He lean his elbow on his lap and lean closer to me "I don't take mistakes. I hate mistakes"

I gulped at how serious his voice was but I manage to nod my head "Y-Yeah, of course"

"Never talk back to me if I said something to you and never question me in my orders"

I nod again. He is really bossy, isn't he? He is like a man who has his own world. His rules, his living.

Rafael sigh and told me his next deal  "You should not be caught by a camera or some press that you are drunk, with another men, flirting with someone or making out with someone"

"Why?" I asked, we are not real married at all that our feelings are also attached to each other

"There you go, don't question my orders" he told me reminding me of his second deal.

I motion that I zip my mouth at him and raised my hand in surrender "Okay sorry , go on"

"While you are married to me, you are not allowed to see other men" he blurt out "If you have one, end it right now"

I smiled at him, playfully  "Well, no need, baby...I have no boyfriend"

"Good" he stated, but still in a serious face. "I don't want someone interfering us" he took a sip of his coffee again

"Anything else?" I asked, readying myself for more of his strict deals

"Do you have something in mind?" He turn the question to me. He said, looking at me deeply