Chapter 38: Over With This

"Sir, you drank too much tonight. I think it's time for you to go home." I told my customer. He's a fifty year old man, bald headed, rich and no different with other men out there...a pervert.

I was only having a chat with him for almost two hours now and he did nothing but tell me his story and drink. He didn't even bother telling my his name. He just said that ever thing is not fine with his wife and they are gonna file a divorce soon. But does it look like I care?

"Go home? I can't go home drunk like this! My wife is gonna kill me. Because she surely know that I went to have fun" he slurred. Gosh, his breath smells awful.

I just let out a fake smile and laugh "Well, sweetie this is your fault in the first place. Just tell her that you drink with your friends."

Then he gives a loud laugh, almost enveloping this side of the club. "She won't believe me 'cause...um...she knows I'm here."

"Oh..." guess I'll be stuck with this old man longer. I turn to look around the club, the band tonight is actually cool. The lead singer is kinda hot I must say. I think they call themselves The Alpha.

Catalina is on the other table, also entertaining a customer but her customer looks better than mine. I mean they are laughing on their table. But mine is a drunk pervy old man.

Jeez, what should I do with this man? I might get fired if I leave him alone. Ms. Dane surely won't like that.

Actually, I am just accepting everything Ms. Dane assigned me to because I've been gone for almost a year, I want to gain their trusts back so I can stay longer in this job. Well, I should really work hard then.

"So, Lilian...what's your plan with your life?" The old man asked.

I let out a laugh "Plan? Well, just flirt with you here the whole night, baby." I flirted with him but of course, I don't have a choice.

"Flirt with me?" A smirk formed from his lips. "You want to flirt with me the whole night."

Shit. "Um...only if you pay me triple." I joked.

"Sure. Then let's get out of here." He starts to stand up making me confused.

"Wait...what?"

"We are getting out of here, Lilian." He smiled, but there is something in his voice that is making me nervous. "One night, darling."

"P-pardon?" My voice croaked. Is he trying to say is...?

"I will pay you triple -no, four times higher that what I paid you this night. Just spend the whole night with me." He slowly trail his fingers on my exposed arm, causing me to shiver...in disgust.

"F-four times?"

He nods his head. "Lets go now, darling. We both know that we don't want to be alone tonight, right?"

Four times higher...that means 300 dollars. Fuck, that's big. He will give me 300 dollars, with that I can finally leave this town.

But in exchange, a night with him.

That's so gross.

I can't sleep with an old man. Especially if this my first time! Give him the virginity that I have been saving my whole life then just give it for money.

But I really need money.

"Fine." I accepted. Shit, is this the right choice?

A wicked smile formed in his face. "I'll just go ready my car, then." He stood up ahead and left the club to go to his car. Quick decision, Belle. You still have time to back out! Are you really ready to give your maiden's name to that man?!