Chapter 13: The Surprise

Remember what I mentioned last night? About the honeymoon...

It's true.

This morning, Rafael just came in my room without a knock or so , and woke me up at 5 am! Who the heck in the right freaking mind who will wake a sleeping person at that time! This man is totally twisted!

"God, Rafael! You can just tell me that later. I am still sleepy" I mumbled, lazily as I try to going back to sleep but someone just suddenly yanked my blanket away, revealing me only in my white tank top and black cotton shorts!

"Too bad but the jet is waiting for us and you only have 10 minutes to get ready" he said with a smirk

What the...?! I immediately sat up from the bed as Rafael left my room, hearing him laugh huskily before shutting my door.

Who does he think I am? Flash? Yes, I know how to dress and shower quickly but pack my things? I don't think so. But stop with the thinking and just move!

I ran to my bathroom and showered for maybe 3 minutes then while I was still in my towel, I was arranging my bag. I still don't know where we are going to I don't know what should I pack. Rafael didn't gave me the full information, he just told let to get ready and there is a jet waiting for us. Sometimes, I feel that man had some throat issues because he hates talking too much.

But he does shout a lot when he was on his phone when he is talking about business.

That man is so hard to read...

I picked to wear was a simple white shirt and torn out skinny jeans and grab some white sandals with sequene designs. I didn't even put any makeup.

I don't know how many clothes should I bring so I packed 4 underwears, 2 tank tops, 3 shorts, a sundress and some sandals. I think if we are gonna stay too long because I don't think Rafael and I can stand each other in a sweet romantic place especially we don't have any feeling for each other.

But if ever the clothes I bought are still not enough, I guess I can just buy some clothes wherever we are going. When I was done, I hung my luggage bag on my shoulder and walked down where Rafael is waiting at the living room.

"Oh no, you don't have to bring some luggage. Our clothes is upto them" he told me, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier when you woke me up?!" I spat at him, dropping much luggage bag on the floor

He just shrugged and grab my hand all of the sudden causing me to jump "H-hey~"

"I will explain everything inside the jet, Okay?" He whispered to me then a playful smiled appeared in his face. He looks quite happy, I'm surprised. "Let's go?"

I nod my head as we left his penthouse floor. We passed through his main office before we could leave his penthouse place and he locked it very strictly with a passcode.

"Why are you still locking it? Dont the security have the key to your penthouse?" I asked him

"Only I have the key to my office, Belle. I have so many money hidden there. And no one comes in my office without my permission except for you and the boys" he told me seriously before walking to the elevator.

"Always the secretive type" I muttered jokingly. Rafael grab my hand as we walk towards the elevator.

Mike, the elevator guy greeted us with a smile which I returned but Rafael just walked in and told him to bring us down in a...not so kind tone, if you know what I mean. Then when the elevator doors closed, an awkward silence enveloped us.