Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)

Jealousy

Alright, almost done with this. Just a little more details on the neckline.

I was sketching one of the dresses that I am making and I'm really making it fast because Rafael is gonna pick me up here in less that 5 minutes.

You know that man, he hates waiting. A very impatient guy.

I am trying to finish my work because if I don't, I surely have to take this and do this at home but Rafael also hates bringing work at our home. That is one of his major rules. He doesn't like me sketching or designing a cloth at the penthouse.

"We call this home because it's not your time for your work anymore. Its your time to focus on me"

Oh, I just can't help but smile on remembering his line. He only wants me to focus on being a wife to him and not on my work.

But just that moment, someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I shouted to the door.

My office door opened and it reveals my super hot, jaw dropping husband. He had his boyish smirk when he saw me "Hi, beautiful"

I immediately blushed at his simple words "Hey, handsome." I flirted back and leaned both of my arms on my desk and waited for him to come closer and he leans forward to me giving me a romantic quick kiss on my lips.

"You done?" See, I told you. He hates waiting.

"Almost." I sigh and giving him one last smack on the lips before finishing my sketch. Just a little more details and...I'm done!

I stand up from my chair and put all of my papers inside my briefcase and locked it inside my drawers. I cleaned my shelf because it is full of eraser marks, paper rolls and some cut out cloth that I've been working out.

I'm lucky to have a job right after I finished Fashion Designing in college. Gabby gave me a hand though to start my own clothing lines, bags, perfumes, and even shoes.

My shop's name is simple. Not very shocking but I only named it from me. Rafael is the one who really thought about it so he named it Golden Belle. At first, I don't want to agree to it but he named it golden because he said I have Golden hair.

Cheesy, isn't he?

"Let's go" I called him, and he just nods at me and held my hand as we walk. We passed through the workshop of my sales, my staffs and workers already went home. My security guard, Al is still here and probably to guard my shop until dawn until the next in charge takes his place.

"Good night, Mr and Mrs. Knight. Be careful on your way home" he told us with a friendly smile and I said the same to him.

I stepped on Rafael's car and he gets inside too in the driver's seat "Seat belt please, baby." He told me, gently and waited for me to buckle the belt before he started the engine and drove away.

"So, how's work?" I started our usual conversation.

"Tiring yet good. I'm starting to think some ideas of re-designing of the hotel rooms so I've contacted some experts to make the rooms more appealing to the guests, don't you think?" He smiled at me.

"I think that's a good idea." I agreed with him. "Especially, Valentine's day is coming and I'm sure many couples would really go to the hotels to have some alone time"

Wait, what did I say?

I quickly realized that what I said is very awkward.

Rafael smirked and laughed softly "I guess you're right though. Nothing is bad to remodel some rooms and make them rooms for in special occasions." He said, keeping his composure.