Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)

Jealousy

"Hey, I'll be going home late tonight so I can't pick you up in your office. But I'll have Greg pick you up." Rafael was arranging his tie as he walk down the stairs.

I was in the living room, watching some random tv news "Oh don't bother. I will just bring my car so I can drive myself home."

"No. It will less my worries if you let Greg drive you." He demanded.

"Have a little trust on me, Rafael. I can go home by myself. Besides, I have a meeting about my partnership with Mr. Mackery" I said, assuring him to just let me.

"Great, and that even got added in my worriness. I don't trust that Mackery guy so you better go home early or don't you dare let him get near you" his over-protectiveness is overpowering again.

I sigh and slowly walk towards him, wrapping both of my arms around his neck "I'm fine, Rafael. Nothing is gonna happen to me and I won't let him make a move on me even if I like him"

"What?" His eyebrows furrowed causing me to laugh. "You like that guy?"

A smirk formed from my lips and decided to tease him a little. "Yeah, he's hot, kind, very talented when it comes to fashion and he has a great smile."

"A great smile? Where is he right now and I'm gonna blow his mouth off to loose those teeth of his so he can't smile anymore" damn, he gets jealous that easily?

I playfully slap his shoulder and laughed "I'm just joking, you idiot. I love you and I only like him so that means you're still ahead"

"Oh, so should I be thankful for that?" He glared at me as I just laughed at his reaction. Oh this man...

"I don't give a damn. I am the only one you are allowed both to love and like. Only look at me, Belle. I will give you the world if I have to just to satisfy you and tell you that you are mine...and mine only." His possessive voice had send shivers down my spine and I can't help but to smile like a teenage girl who received a rose from her crush.

"Of course, Rafael " I voiced out, "I love you and only you. You're mine and I'm yours. So there is no need for you to be jealous, my love."

"Jealous is not the term, baby." He whispered, his face lowering down to plant a kiss on my neck "I'm saying that I'm possessive. Whats mine is mine only. Got that?"

"Of course, dear husband." Then with that, I placed a soft and romantic kiss on his perfect pink boyish lips. So soft and sweet. His arms tightened around my waist and I also on his neck.

Our kisses turns hotter and got even more intimate. Oh my, is this gonna happen? My body starts to tremble and my heart beats rapidly. Shit, why are you so afraid if you let your husband kiss you? He's my husband and he has needs! And I can't give him that!

When I felt that the kiss was getting wilder and hotter, he wrapped his arms tighter and that I started to panic.

"Wait, Rafael..." I pushed him away.

Idiot! Why are you pushing him away?! Don't be a coward, Belle!

"Whats wrong?" He asked with his eyebrows touched and looked a little confused with a mix of irritation.

"I-I think...let's take this a little slow" my voice barely heard.

"Slow? Belle, we're married! And you won't even let me kiss you even more. What are you so afraid of?" He just snapped at me. 

I was left dumb. I'm sorry Rafael, I'm scared. What the heck? I sound so weak$

But then, we were interrupted when the door suddenly burst open causing me to jump a little and I heard Rafael cursed silently.