Chapter 18: Back to Normal

It's is really over. My fairy tale life at the beautiful Boracay in the Philippines. And now I need to wake up because I will be staring once again at the four corners of my room while my husband stays and work his ass off. The same cycle everyday. My life will be back to be a boring housewife who does nothing but cook breakfast, make coffee, take a bath, visit Catalina, try to make a conversation with Rafael and survive a week just like that.

On the way back home, Rafael finally starts his work while on the jet. Well, I forbid him to open a single file while we were still having our honeymoon and I think he has been deprived about it. So sad for him. He must be really worried about his hotel that he didn't check for weeks and it is all my fault.

It took us hours to get back and land home. The limo was already there waiting to pick us up and drive to the hotel. I feel so tired, my eyes are heavy and I just want to sleep, in the whole ride, I had my head leaned on the car window and tried so hard not to fall asleep. Just a little more, and we are already at the hotel and I can sleep whenever I want on my huge comfy bed.

"You know, you can sleep, Belle." I heard Rafael say with a slight of humor in his voice. "The hotel is thirty minutes away. Have a slight nap"

I scratched my eyes and tried to open them "What time is it?"

"Seven o'clock pm." he replied then arranged his suit "You go on ahead at the hotel. I still have some business to take care" he put on his back suit.

Work already? "Don't you think you should rest first?"

"I rested long enough, Belle" he said.

Well he did took a bath in the jet on the way here. Funny, right? The private jet had his own bathroom, bed, office and a living room with television, Xbox, a little playroom in short. But I was bored.

"Um...okay. I will just wait for you at the hotel" I muttered, with a weak smile.

Rafael stopped at a huge and good building, he looked so hot back to that successful, cold and responsible CEO figure. But I know he is tired. It is very obvious, honesty. He just hate saying that he is tired. That man doesn't know the word tired.

The limo drive and once we reached the hotel, many men with cameras and of course they are the paparazzi, who are waiting for our arrival. Hotel staffs brought our luggage out and helped me. Securities guard and secured my way and escot me back inside through the elevator as the crowd got wild. They asked me different questions like 'How was the honeymoon?' 'Why is your husband not with you?' 'Was the honeymoon fun and romantic?' And many more related questions.

Having a crazy life is really hard. You don't want to get into my place. Trust me if you still want to enjoy your so called freedom.

Once I unlock the penthouse, I finally been able to relax and I miss the feeling of home too. Rafael's main office was cleaned pretty good and it looks like every side was cleaned very wonderfully but when I walked to the real penthouse living room, the floors are flourished well, it's even sparkling. The luxury couches are well arranged too. The maids sure have cleaned this place well while we are away.

"Oh just place the luggges over here" I told the staffs and they put the bags down. Before leaving, I thanked them and told them to leave.

Finally!

The ran to my room upstairs, I will arrange the bags tomorrow morning, right now, I need some sleep. A proper sleep without distraction, no headache and no problem. I just need a good night sleep and when I woke up, I will be feeling okay and energized. I will visit Catalina tomorrow.

I throw my body on the huge bed and inhaled the familiar scent of my pillows and let the soft mattress swallow me. I didn't bother changing my black tight shirt and blue jeans into some pajamas because I am too lazy and tired to do so. Rafael can cook his own dinner if he is hungry or what ever. I am just gonna sleep and that is the only thing in my mind. I will kick his ass if he dares to wake up.