Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon

Their honeymoon Villa on the side! The photo of Boracay on the next chapter!!!

"Oh my God, this is the most amazing view I had ever seen in my entire life!" I cheered, jumping on the sand once my bare feet touched the ground. "This is so beautiful!"

Rafael was silently watching behind me with a amused smile in his face then chuckled "You're such a child"

"Unlike you, I don't see places like this so often so just ignore me, alright?" I asked him, sarcastically then we followed the men carrying our bags to our Villa.

Rafael was holding my hand as we made our way towards the Villa  that was  rented for us. We acted like a very sweet and romantic couple while these men around around us. There are so many foreigners in this placed near the shore and God, there are even hot guys only wearing their trunks!

Then once we reached the place , I can't help but to be amaze of what it looks like. It's far from the others and it is big, a two-storey Villa and you can really see the Filipino tradition in how it was structured.

It is truly wonderful in short.

I can feel the gaze that the guy carrying some bag behind me at the two of us. Okay, found one! To make them believe us, I wrap my arms around Rafael's waist as we enter. Rafael seems to understand it quickly and got on the flow with me.

"Do you love the place, my love?"

My love?

"Yeah, I love it so much!" I played along, hugging him tighter with our body facing each other. We continue the act until the men drop the luggage on the living room

"Thank you boys. you will receive your tips later. For now will you leave me and my wife alone " Rafael dismissed them out of the Villa and locked the huge wooden doors for no one can see us outside

"Something is really fishy here" I mumbled but just laughed it off. "Are those men staffs here originally and just been paid or there are are here sent by your Dad?" I asked, sitting down on the soft couch.

"He sent them here" he replied, getting a bottle of champagne  from the counter  that has a red ribbon on it. Some honeymoon treats, maybe?

"It's says... Have a wonderful and hot honeymoon Mr. and Mrs. Knight" he reads with a bitter laugh at the end. "Yeah, more like have a made up honeymoon" he snorted, as he ripped the small card in shreds

I stood up from the couch to check out what's behind the brown door in front of the living room. This is probably the bed room. I opened the door and my eyes widen to see what's inside.

It is a bedroom, decorated with red pillows and the blanket is red an white with a heart shaped rose petals on it. His Dad really set us up, didn't he? He must be excited to have a grandson from us. God, this is super awkward...

"Wow, the bed is beautifully arranged. Still thinking that we are some God damn idiots for not realizing it." he said, then scoffed. Shit, he is so pissed for sure. The way his eyes trailed at every detail of the room and examines it. Now I am getting a little nervous...starting to feel the nervous  honeymoon chills. But there is no honeymoon here. It's just a vacation.

"So, where do you want to go now?" he asked me.

I looked outside and noticed that it's too hot to swim "I think I should have some a few minutes rest first. Our jet ride was longer than I expected"

"Longer than you expected? Baby, you just slept all the way here. I was the one who was wide away listening to your loud snores"

Shiiiit....